Suggest to take a look at this website,a forum

bbs.wwenglish.org
see how chinese doing their english study.

The website is even slower than Forumosa, no fun.

I’m reluctant to post this, as I’d hate to lose any of you from Forumosa, but people interested in Chinese language and culture might be interested in this forum I just discovered:

chinese-forums.com/index.php … fec56f818b

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]I’m reluctant to post this, as I’d hate to lose any of you from Forumosa, but people interested in Chinese language and culture might be interested in this forum I just discovered:

Chinese-forums.com/index.php … fec56f818b[/quote]

This is good, something I’ve been seeking. Do you know of any forums where I could chat in chinese?

forum.panda-greatwall.com

[quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“Mother Theresa”]I’m reluctant to post this, as I’d hate to lose any of you from Forumosa, but people interested in Chinese language and culture might be interested in this forum I just discovered:

This is good, something I’ve been seeking. Do you know of any forums where I could chat in Chinese?[/quote]

Panda-greatwall.com ripped off the work of lots of webmasters, including me, and had the gall to say it was by the admin there. :fume: While that might not make the forums poor or untrustworthy, I advise approaching them with a high level of caution.

yes, actually, I am one of the moderators in Panda-greatwall.com. I acknowledge they did what you said. However, the webmaster responded to that matter quickly and sent apologies to the hosing company. We are trying our best to enrich the content (original, including the online tutorials, e.g. flash animated Chinese characters, survival Chinese, etc).

We are trying to do better and legally. :sunglasses: I am sorry to bring this matter up here.

You might note, too, that people here generally do not like folks who come onto the forum for the main purpose of advertising their own site or product…one has to truly add something to the proceedings HERE to be universally welcomed. Just an observation.

[quote]I’m reluctant to post this, as I’d hate to lose any of you from Forumosa, but people interested in Chinese language and culture might be interested in this forum I just discovered:

I was a valued member there for some time (quite valuable, I dare to say). Got sick of the lying nationalists and people who would post really stupid questions or posts, both foreigners and Chinese.

Though I am relatively new to Forumosa myself, I second Iron Lady’s comments about people just coming on the board (any board) for the purpose of advertising themselves in any way. At least make a contribution for a while first.