Super Cheap Tablets on Shopee

Does anyone have any information or reviews on these cheap… supposedly top of the line tablets on shopee?

Their specs are amazing… And if you bought name brand it would cost 10 times more.

Is it just an outright scam but if so why do they all have positive reviews?

https://shp.ee/fvv4rzm

I don’t know if it’s an outright scam, but I don’t know if I would trust the quality. The P50/P60 ones say they run Android, but you might have to go through a bit of grief to get it working the way you want. I also think the price is too good to be true for the specs.

What are you trying to do?

And might have trouble getting Google Play store to work?

It’s possible.

They say they run Android 13, Android 14.

Some of them say they have 30, 000 batteries.

My tablet lasts for days and it’s only got 10,000.

But I’m wondering if the specs are just outright lies but I don’t see any negative reviews.

For 3000 NT if it works at all it’s still an okay deal.

You get what you pay for.

For 3000nt go look for a used ipad, Samsung Galaxy tablet, or whatever. Don’t waste your money.

1 Like

I already have something better than an ipad or shitsung (sorry, I hate Samsung). I have a nice OLED Lenovo.

I’m just curious. These no-name tablets boast amazing specs. If even just the battery specs were correct…it’d be worth the price. They have only 5 star reviews and are ranked in the top selling on Shoppee.

Was hoping someone…somewhere…would have a hands on experience with one of them.

Is there any product on Shopee for which this doesn’t apply…? :sweat_smile:

Chinese “no-name” brands are known to sell products with incorrect specs - memory cards are a prime example for this, but I’ve also read about smartphone batteries whose capacity is lower than declared. So it wouldn’t be unheard of manufactures faking the specs like that.

2 Likes

They’re exaggerated or outright false. If they’re no name they’re likely some generic android soc soldered to a battery. Look at those videos of them opening one if you want to see what’s inside them. They’re basically manufactured e waste.

You’re literally better off buying an outdated Xiaomi, but buy that at a Xiaomi store, don’t buy that from AliExpress unless they’re Xiaomi authorized. There’s also warranty issues which you only have if you buy it at a Xiaomi store in Taiwan.

Your shitsung is likely better than any of those garbage.

1 Like

They’re also not available anymore, that’s never a good sign. At least when I click the link

I don’t think this is that good, but it’s going to be much better than any Noname tablet you buy off AliExpress.

1 Like

I’m considering buying this : https://shp.ee/ley2rn6

Even with this I’m worried. As the price is decent. It’s 700usd in the states. And others are selling it for 24,000ntd on PC home. But there are two sellers on Shoppee selling it for 16k.

But the last time I bought a cheap tablet on Shoppee…it was exactly what it was supposed to be. And I loved it.

The shop has lots of items and a 5 star rating…doubt they want to risk that over a few thousand nt and one bad sale.

Not sure. But like I said…I took a chance like this before and it paid off. So I’m hoping this is the same.

Unless anyone can find the Lenovo 12.6inch pad pro (not the 12.7inch pad) for cheaper…or even the same price to confirm it’s possible?

You should consider warranty, if that’s not important and you’re willing to risk buying a lemon, go for it.

Lenovo is a solid brand if it is what it’s supposed to be…I’ll take the gamble on warranty. I’ve never had to return a laptop or tablet or phone in my life.

It does not come with Google Play out of the box. It looks like this store is going to help you to set it up before they send it to you.

I use Shopee quite a lot, but I’d be reluctant to buy that tbh. The product page shows only 3 sold and 2 ratings (both five stars but no text or photos), and the 8-days pre-order probably suggests they’re ordering it from China first.

The shop page doesn’t look terrible but doesn’t look great either - from the profile photo, name, and items, it just seems typical for one of those stores importing stuff from China and reselling it here.

Maybe it’s fine, but I’d be put off personally.

2 Likes

I bought a Xiaomi Bluetooth earbud from taobao and it turned out to be lemon, and if it is a lemon there’s no warranty. You’ll have to send it back to china, and it will be intercepted by Chinese custom and held indefinitely (china does not like reimport for any reason).

You might also be buying factory rejects.

Yeah, I know. We had this conversation literally one month ago, and I also said to you about the factory rejects.

1 Like