Suzuki Escudo?

Incidentally I run into this:

I shouldn’t really waste money or time on this shit now. Maybe that means I should sell my car, buy a cheap shitty yet problems free Escudo, and focus on important things? :laughing:

Hmm…shouldn’t really have watched that, because it makes me think my wee Cyprus “adventure” was a lot more marginal than I realised. There was a bit, quite a long way up a mountainside, where the track (which had been a stream the night before so this bit was fortunately washed clean, and had dried out), where the water smoothed rock was at about 45 degrees (As I remember. There are no pictures) Not having any experience or skill to speak of if I’d had anything like the traction problems those guys had I would probably have lost control and rolled it.

A LOT,
For quite a long way

As it was it drifted off a bit a couple of times but a bit of front wheel scrabbling pulled it back in line, Phew!

Those rocks in the vid look clean and sharp but I guess they have a thin film of mud.

Those guys, especially the one driving the Escudo, probably aren’t super experienced.