* Format: Box set, [b]PAL[/b], Widescreen
* Language English, French, Latin
* Region: Region [b]2[/b]
* Number of discs: 4 [b](Actually I think it is 5. I'll check)[/b]
* Classification: 15
* Studio: Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
* DVD Release Date: 16 Feb 2004
* Run Time: 368 minutes
* Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars (28 customer reviews)
* DVD Features:
      o Main Language: English
      o Available Audio Tracks: Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital Mono
      o Trailers
      o Audio Commentary- 1. Terry Gilliam - Director
      o Featurette - 1. FOLLOW THE KILLER RABBIT
      o 2. THE QUEST FOR THE HOLY GRAIL LOCATIONS
      o 3. HOW TO USE YOUR COCONUTS: An Educational Film
      o 4. MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL IN LEGO
      o 5. MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL (in Japanese w
      o English Subtitles)
      o 6. ON LOCATION WITH THE PYTHONS- 1974 BBC Film
      o Interactive Menus
      o Scene Selection
      o Three Sing-Alongs
      o Subtitles for People Who Don't Like the Film
      o On-Screen Screenplay
      o Terry Gilliam's Original Sketches and Posters
      o Behind-the-Scenes Photos
      o Documentary - 1. THE PYTHONS[/quote]

[quote]The Holy Grail (2 Discs) (1974): Yoiks! Here be the Python’s tale of good King Arthur (Graham Chapman) and his knights as they quest for the Holy Grail. Watch as they face great odds and silly sods. See them wage battle against the fierce Killer Rabbit (“Run Away! Run Away!”), and, (oh, horrors!) see them confront the dreaded Knights Who Say “Ni!”.
Oh, these be trying times. Can these good knights pass the test of valour and cut down yon tree with herring? Or will they blow themselves to smithereens with the Holy Hand Grenade? Courage, Lancelot! Onward, Galahad! A hysterical, historical tour-de-farce from Terry Gilliam and Terry Jones.

The Life Of Brian (1979): You could say this is one of the greatest comedies ever, but the Monty Python team said it first! Life of Brian is all about (and here’s the big surprise) the life of Brian, who was born in a Bethlehem manger next door to Jesus. Three wise men believe he is the messiah, but it becomes apparent that he is only Brian. It’s written and performed by the Monty Python lads, so you know what you’re in for; if you don’t, put this disc down and go out while it’s safe!

The Meaning Of Life (1983): Those six pandemonium-mad Pythons are back with their craziest adventure ever! These naughty lads offer the usual tasteful sketches involving favorite bodily parts and functions, the wonders of war, the miracle of birth and a special preview of what’s waiting for us in Heaven. Nothing is too sacred for the probing Python crew. After seeing them in action, you’ll never look at life in quite the same way again. It’s far-out, frank, and jolly good fun!

And Now For Something Completely Different (1971): Revered by many as the most influential comedy series ever, and certainly one of the most popular, Monty Python’s Flying Circus became a televisual institution. And Now For Something Completely Different, which is only available as part of the Monty Python The Movies Boxset, features a number of classic scenes from the TV series re-recorded and strung together to create a hilarious stand-alone movie. Sketches like The Dead Parrot, Hell’s Grannies and the Inflammatory Hungarian Phrase Book remain as fresh and as funny as the first time they were aired![/quote]

Anyone want to swap me something for it?

Post yer offers here.
P.S. Doesn’t have to be other DVDs (although it could be). I like guitars and mountain bikes and computers and lots of other stuff. In fact you might be surprised how much I would appreciate your junk.
P.P.S. I’m in Taipei.

I can’t see which movies it has.

Oops, sorry you’re right. I have corrected the OP accordingly.

pair of ferrets? or terrapins?

I’ll swap you a hand-made tshirt, custom made with permanent fabric dyes (fabric dye pastel, batik and/or tie dye) to reproduce artwork of your specs such as your avatar. :smiley:

I’ll swap you the Star Wars Trilogy (Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi) as well as Seinfeld Seasons 1 + 2.

I have something to swap. It’s a big Dennon amplifier for audio/visual. It has the Dolby and the optical inputs and 5.1 speaker connections. It’s about 10 years old and too big for my house. I’d throw in 5 speakers for the right swap. But I don’t want the Python stuff.

I could swap you the following:
Les Miserables (Richard Jordan & Anthony Perkins vsn.)
David Copperfield
Adventures of Robin Hood
Lawrence of Arabia
Singing in the Rain
Rear Window
Ordinary Decent Criminal
Chasing Amy

I will swap a cat (choice of two), an ornamental fir tree or five matching saucers.

1 Like

three flying ducks?

1 Like

two French hens?

1 Like

Hey all, thanks for the replies.
So far I’m mostly interested in Maoman’s offer, although I HAVE to say, some of those other offers are VERY tempting, especially the ones involving live animals…

P.S. I checked and it is indeed 5 disks (in 4 boxes).

In fact, yeah, it goes to Maoman. Congratulations.

Who said it was live?

I want more for a live cat!

[quote=“irishstu”]Hey all, thanks for the replies.
So far I’m mostly interested in Maoman’s offer, although I have to say, some of those other offers are VERY tempting, especially the ones involving live animals…

In fact, yeah, it goes to Maoman. Congratulations.[/quote]
Woo-hoo!

Next item for the swap shop:

A Planex BLW-54MF IEEE802.11g Wireless 54Mbps Multi-Function Broadband Router. Traditional Chinese manual included but the English manual is available from the Planex website.

Nearly new, perfect working order - I’ve upgraded to a model with more bells and whistles. Retails for about NT$1,200 if I remember rightly. Come on, tempt me with your swap options (tech stuff preferred but not required)…

EDIT: …or books. Books are always good, though the wife will probably shout at me as we’ve run out of room to put them…

[quote=“irishstu”]Hey all, thanks for the replies.
So far I’m mostly interested in Maoman’s offer, although I have to say, some of those other offers are VERY tempting, especially the ones involving live animals…

In fact, yeah, it goes to Maoman. Congratulations.[/quote]

We already got one.

I told him we already got one.

I was prepared to trade my mother, who oddly enough, smells of elderberries.

To resurrect this thread… I have a 10" ceiling mount all-in-one DVD/monitor with built-in games. Still boxed, gathering dust… manufactured in 04… Real quality mate… damped deployment and all that… I likely can thrown in a set or two of wireless headphones if needed as well… I work for the company… :no-no:

The games are classics like Pacman, etc. 5 in total…

If you don’t have a car, it is ideal to mount on the underside of a shelf or similar, maybe in a kids room… You would just need a 12V adapter.

Will swap for mostly anything, but has to be small… I am trying to reduce clutter :ohreally:

I’ll swap you for three pairs of odd socks :smiley:

You almost tempted me, cept for the odd bit…

Taffy and nivek. Did anyone ever offer you anything?

I’ve got something to offer now. Mostly it’s a bike frame. One of those mostly used for doing that urban BMX-like hopping around and stuff, though I’ve got an extra-long seatpost for if you prefer to use it as a normal bike.

Anyway, the point is, it’s just the (extremely well made, tough) frame, plus a couple of other parts I could throw in. It’s the frame in this photo (Azonic Evolution II):

Anyone interested at all?