T-Shirts (or ideas) dissing China

Looking for a nice gift for someone that passionately dislikes China. She currently lives abroad in the West, but with tons of Chinese around her. She mentioned she’d love to have some t-shirt that is mildly offensive to Chinese, somehow making fun of China as political system or the nation, not necessarily insulting the citizens per se. Basically, it should trigger mainly the super proud nationalist crowd.

Closest so far I gave her was a CHTHONIC t-shirt saying “Taiwan Army” in Chinese on the back.

Best I can think of, apart from “TAIWAN NUMBER ONE!”, is some print with Winnie the Pooh vs. President Xi :stuck_out_tongue:
Winnie2

How about something like this?

IMG-20180910-WA0001

4 Likes

Lovely, thank you! Unfortunately, she also dislikes KMT :smiley:

1 Like

I wore this shirt in Spain in my 20s…got a lot of really dirty looks in places such as Seville and other parts of Andalusia. Not China related but sure pissed people off!

My wife, not liking the attention, threw it away. I was not happy.

2 Likes

![image|690x478]

6 Likes

That is amazing.

This is probably what you are looking for. Have fun!!!chinese%20exclusion

2 Likes

I have had many negative comments about Taiwan’s place in the Sinosphere whilst using this bag around Bali…
…and it’s not even a negative thing. It’s just a bag.

3 Likes

Or maybe this would be more to her liking

kkk

What does this have to do with China?

There is a t-shirt on sale in the interwebs of the Formosan black bear hitting a panda with a folding chair. An iconic image.

Or anything with the Tiananmen tank/hero duo.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be pretty fitting for someone who wants to expresses their passionate dislike for an ethnic minority, and who wants to intentionally offend?

Is it really that confusing to not confuse a country/government with an ethnic group?

1 Like

well the op specifically said that she wants to offend an ethnic minority in a foreign country

Hmmmmmm maybe not.

‘T-shirts dissing Spain’

Just sayin

AKA I am going to take a dump on your country and if you get upset that’s because you are super nationalist

I knew you were the Italo-Catalan xD

1 Like

Sorry, I am Occitan-Calabrian

Stupid anyway. You can’t compare a European country which doesn’t have conflicts with other nations and doesn’t oppress people with… China :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Ok, well put in the US instead of Spain then

1 Like