Ta XX de! Wankers come to Zhushan!

What is this with if two foreigners are passing you have to greet, nod or some rubbish? Just coz your a foreigner and so am I in no way means I have to say hello or whatever. Sorry Ive just seen so many posts about people saying they nodded at a foreigner, they didnt nod back and then going off on wild blood spitting frenzy about how that foreigner then must be a wanker for not nodding back.

oh i love hanging with the herd, especially at HH. sorry i missed it this time.

to answer cretzor,
nah nobody has to say hi to me. but i always return acknowledgement directed to me and likewise i make a point to acknowledge every foriegner i meet. kind of the “hi guy, you’re not alone” thing. least i can do.

For me, when i’m walking down the street and see a foreigner in passing I always nod or say hello, but not because they are a foreigner. I do the same with anyone who I make eye contact with. I always thought that it was polite to aknowledge someone when you make eye contact with them. If not, you’re just some creepy dude with a staring problem. If they don’t do the same I find that it often feels like a slight even if it isn’t. I find it more rude coming from a foreigner because I would expect them to know better. A knod usually isn’t an invitation to a conversation, just a polite hello.

i too acknowledge everyone i make i contact with if it’s natural at that point, but i have found there are some foriegners who seem to think other foriegners are their enemy, somehow intruding on their little thing they’ve got going. these guys will undermine you, trying to get locals to believe that YOU are a freak and THEY are the “true, real, normal Westerner.”
which i don’t really care about because local who’d believe them is not worth my time anyway.

hey, am i offically a long timer? 10 years this year.

coolest thing happens to me with kids: they ask me to read chinese words for them on drink cartons. “su su, dz guh dz muh nian?”.

you what else: we 're slowly getting more respect here. i can see it on TV and the genral vibe of things.

[quote=“theposter”]i

hey, am i offically a long timer? 10 years this year.

.[/quote]

hell yeah! send in those passport stamps and you get your certificate and secret decoder ring! congrats on joining the club

Why delete the MA and leave the word w*nkers up?

The English is equally as offensive to Tom as the Chinese.

I’m talking bout the title.

Why? Are you some kind of tough nut or something. You come across as a prat making this kind of statement.

who the fuck you calling a prat, dangermouse? i thought we were paisan!!^^

uh, what’s a prat anyway? is that a british word?

it is a british word. and a brutish word.

in an american accent it sounds like “DICKHEAD”.

kapisch?

[quote=“urodacus”]it is a british word. and a brutish word.

in an american accent it sounds like “DICKHEAD”.

kapisch?[/quote]

I thought prat meant something like “egotistical ass”

Speak english!

A prat is a useless tosser who should be sent to Coventry.

Not that I’d know. :wink:
Being more of a AuldWeegieCunt meself.
Gingerly, That Is!
:grandpa:

“Prat” means “buttock” and it is only mildly insulting and less insulting than “dickhead.”

Aha…as per the rules of F.com, I didn’t call you a prat, I said “you came across as one.”

:smiley: :smiling_imp:

Ok, so the guy’s a wanker. The other foreigners are adults, aren’t they? Let them find out for themselves what he is. Maybe they already have and like him anyway. Maybe they’re even bigger wankers than he is, or maybe they just don’t care.

If you don’t like him, you don’t have to associate with him, do you?

It is also unisex. Why can you call a woman a ct but not a tt?

I can call you a t*at can’t I? It’s ambivalent isn’t it, you pillocking lummox.

Shall we?

But you ‘can’t’ call a girl a twat, it sounds silly. It’s a boy’s ‘title’.

Of course, you may call me a caaaaaahnt, in your strange southern tongue. And probably should.

all this talk about twats and cunts is getting me horny. stop it.

I somehow doubt you’d feel horny after a typical conversation in downtown Manchester that was peppered with the words “twat” “cunt” and so on.

This is why I prefer British movies like “Snatch”, the swearing is way more colourful…