TAIPEI Act

After the TAipei Act, we now have the Taiwan SOS Act:

The Zodiac Killer is really trying to get on my good side before 2024.

Ps:
According to New Talk, introduction of the Taiwan SOS Act is a reversal of former U.S. President Barack Obama’s 2015 Guidelines on the Relationship with Taiwan, which prohibited the display of Taiwan’s national flag, at the request of the Chinese government. Under the policy, the island nation’s flag was not allowed at any of the U.S. government agencies.

Jesus Christ, president citibank was even worse than I remember.

3 Likes

Wrong. The guidelines which prohibited the display of Taiwan’s national flag were in place long before Obama for many many years.

But Taiwan News used that from another organization 雙橡園升旗爭議大轉彎 美議員推新法促讓台灣秀國旗 | 國際 | Newtalk新聞

4 Likes

I wonder if the US is salami slicing towards recognition.

Is the CCP the frog in the pot?

That’s the million dollar question. I doubt they will, but at the same time i didn’t think they would move the embassy to Jerusalem.

2 Likes

Have you seen his podcast “The Verdict”? He’s less hatable than usual in it.

415 - 0

Wumaos on suicide watch.

8 Likes

Yawn…
No pork and beef imports, no talkie.

We are already importing beef, why else would Costco be filled with beef with the American flag on it.

2 Likes

It’s done!

2 Likes

And now expect more military activity and posturing by both China and the USA.

Hope the coronavirus doesn’t force US military ships to depart the area.

Trump could use a conflict to distract people from the virus

Not beef organs.

Not pork.

Next is Taiwan SOS Act!
https://www.cruz.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=4929

Seeing as his poll numbers are rising and his daily briefings are getting great ratings, so much so that some in the media are calling to deplatform him, I’m guessing he doesn’t need a conflict now.