Taipei Bike Works - Expat owned Bicycle Shop

That link is old, here is the updated price breakdown. It also now includes minor jobs.

1 Like

I am also offering a smart bike trainer so you can cycle during your quarantine time. We deliver to your place and can pick up. We offer the cassette, it is thru axle and QR compatible. We can even offer to rent a bike to go with it too! Ask me for availability and tel your friends!

4 Likes

I just wanted to update everyone that the shop is still open for appointment only. We have been flooded with service requests and have been able to meet the demand. If you are looking to get your bike serviced, just send us a message!

6 Likes

Here’s fingers crossed for you guys.

2 Likes

@The_Seeker

Ask and ye shall receive.

2 Likes

Do you deliver to Pingtung county? Please PM the cost. very interested.

Link broken.

Link as broken as other link.

I think this is the place.

Did this place close down? I’ve gone by a pair of Sundays and it appears they are in business but not open. Google Maps says they are closed Saturdays but open Sundays.

Most bike shops are in business, but are by appointment only.

Send their Facebook a message or PM @ttwan

1 Like

Appreciated.

I did stop by before the Level 3 and couldn’t find them either. I don’t have anything particular enough to schedule an appointment and shops near my home are open but I thought I would simply stop in.

Yes, we are still open. We have changed our hours recently. Updated for COVID lockdown:
Sundays 12-8pm
Wed-Friday 12-8pm.

Sorry for the confusion!

2 Likes

Our website is going through a big change currently as well. We are taking this lockdown time to make some big changes. We are still open and still accepting bikes for service and sales.

I would not recommend using WIX. They have been giving me some serious issues lately with the website. Its being rebuilt currently and I’m getting away from it. For now the temporary site will have to do. https://taipeibike.wixsite.com/works

2 Likes

Can you install Bafang electric kit on my bike?

Something like this:

Yes, we can install it. We can not order it for you.

Here are a few more bikes that have come out of the shop recently.

This Cannondale had been sitting for almost 10 years. We brought it back to life with our simple Full Service option. The customer was very surprised we didn’t just buy him a new bike.

3 Likes

Thanks. When I get components will contact you.

@ttwan , can you post some pics of bike racks and their prices? I’m more interested in less traditional ones that allow the bike to take up less room in your apartment. And can they be delivered? Thanks.

Improving storage in my apartment is on my list of things to do. If you have something that would work, I would be interested in seeing it as well.

1 Like