Taipei Christmas Street

So there is supposed to be an area known as Christmas street in Taipei
Can anyone tell me where I might find this place ?
Cheers

Google is your friend. It’s probably this place. If you look at the 4th or 5th slide, you’ll see plenty of lights (and people).

1 Like

New Taipei City Banqiao is the big advertised one.

Xinyi shopping district has lights and tree but not extraordinary.

1 Like

There’s an alley in Shipai that puts on a good show

石牌三愛教會
No. 3, Alley 15, Lane 71, Section 1, Shipai Road, Beitou District, Taipei City, 112
02 2821 4532

1 Like

If you mean the area behind Taipei Bus Station where you can buy all kinds of Christmas accoutrements like trees, decorations, baking sheets, treats, etc. That would be Taiyuan street, intersection with Chang An East road.

2 Likes

Good catch. Can’t tell if OP looking for Christmas light viewing or buying.

I get off the MRT at Zhongshan Station instead of Taipei Main Station, which puts me at the north end of Taoyuan Street. I think it’s a bit easier to get to the toys and hardware stores that way. But the Christmas trees and decorations are mostly on Civil Blvd, so above the underground mall extension of Taipei Main Station

3 posts were split to a new topic: Ridiculous Christmas

There’s a shop in Tienmu that is only open around Christmas, and sells all kinds of Christmas stuff.

Buying
Not interested at all in the crowds or the event in Banqiao

I ordered mine online and got a good deal on it. 6 feet and it came with lights and some decorations. Can’t remember how much but it was cheaper than in stores.

Thank you

Thank you

1 Like