🚌 Taipei City | Lost and found?

Hey!

I think I left my keys on a Taipei City bus and am wondering what the best way to contact lost and found is. Is there just a facility I can go to without calling anybody?

I remember the route and time and all of that info if relevant. Hopped on in wanhua and hopped off in Zhonghe. Thanks.

One time I left something on a bus here I went to the terminus and the cleaners had found it.

What was the bus number? Many buses are run by a separate bus company. There are quite a few.

Taipei/Capital Bus
Danshui/Zhinan/Zhongxing/Guanghua
XinXin
Danan
Etc…

If you can tell me which bus number, I can tell you the company and the termini of which your keys might be located at.

Even in Wanhua, I can think of quite a few that go to Zhonghe, 214, 214 Express, 706(that one goes to Sansia)

1 Like

Ahh. I see. It was the 202.

Ok, that is Zhinan Bus Company

Bus ends at Zhinan Bus Anhe Station in Sindian. 指南客運安和站

That’s likely where your keys will be.

They’re still open. Last bus will be there in about 45-60 minutes at the time of this writing.

If you jump in a taxi/Uber and you feel your Chinese isn’t up to snuff and still unable to call, then I’d give the taxi driver this address

1 Anhe Road Section 2 Sindian District
新店區安和路二段1號

If it isn’t that urgent, then hopping on the 202 bus to the end will help. The last buses have been deployed and are passing Taipei Main Station at the time of this writing.

Good luck!

6 Likes

@salient Did you find your keys?

Hi, could you help me please, i left my bag on 214 bus last week. I got down at Minquan and Longjiang Intersection station. i have been tried to find it but no result until today…

OK
This is the company the bus belongs to:

From their page:

Dear passengers, in order to allow you to quickly retrieve your lost property, please follow the steps below to inquire, so that we can serve you quickly, thank you.

1. Please go to the [Route (Jurisdiction Stations) Inquiry] page to inquire about the [Jurisdiction Stations] of the route you take.
  2. Please go to the [Station Information] page to check the contact number of the station, and call to provide relevant information such as name, contact number, route, vehicle number, date and time, description of lost items …
  3. After the station returns the call and confirms that the lost item has been found, please bring your identity document to the current site of the station to collect it.

https://ebus.gov.taipei/Route/StopsOfRoute?routeid=0100021400

Customer service

• ZTE, Guanghua, Xinbei Service Line: 0800-002-277
  • Monday to Friday 8:30 ~ 21:30
  • Service mailbox: info@csgroup-bus.com.tw

臺北市公共運輸處公車申訴服務電話02-27291181

This is the bus route, look for the stop you got off, might be helpful:
http://yoyonet.biz/egoing/bus/beichi/lanin/214-1.htm

Finally, check with the bus company, if no luck, then the nearest police station. Ask for Foreign Police if you do not master Chinese.

1 Like

Fuck, I thought someone found a bus.

Which would be pretty fucking cool. :+1:

1 Like

Hey- I think I lost something on the 606, how do I find who to call? Thanks

First check your itinerary: where and what time you got on and off the bus.

Company info:

0800-053-434 24 hour service number

Here is a list of lost and found items:

It says call dispatch station first. Check which one applies

http://192.168.100.3/index.php?m=Article&a=index&showid=1&aid=3

If your stuff is on the list, call this number during working hours for lost and found retrieval:
02-8792-0358
Extension number 666

2 Likes

I think i lost my waist bag on Taipei City bus,can you help me to find where’s the bus last stop?
The bus number is GR16/線16…