Taipei-Hsinchu Commute

Which is weird, it’s either up to 49 cc and 249 cc. You can not have a yellow plate and a white, or white and green on the same volume. HP is something you can play with.

Thanks for the info, I checked in Taipei too. Since I already have the 150~250cc license, I would only need 5hrs here, I’m going to binge that first :slight_smile:

1 Like

After reconsidering my options, it seems that Taipei to Hsinchu commute for ~6months is going to be difficult, moving there is a better option.

Also with more careful thinking, seems like actually driving a yellow or red plate in Hsinchu science park equals to actually driving a car… which defeats the point… so white plate it is.

Will try to aim at something just below 250cc then… (not sure if the MT-25 qualifies…)

2 Likes

Actually MT-25 does qualify as white plate (since 249cc), that would then be my choice I guess… except not sure if I can come accross that bike :confused:

The only sane way to commute from Taipei to Hsinchu Science Park is by car. A second hand car is cheaper/safer than a new yellow or red plate motorcycle.

1 Like

It’s not a good commute though. Heavy traffic volumes on the 1. I know people do it everyday I’d like to hear if it has gotten worse this year.

It seems from this thread alone, the only sane way to commute from Taipei to Hsinchu … is not to commute at all :slight_smile:

Biting the bullet and moving there sounds like the only/most reasonable approach after all.

(at least, that’s what I am aiming for now).

2 Likes