Taipei Sharehouses Near NTNU

Hello!

I’m planning on moving to Taipei in early June for a year and was wondering if anyone had any sharehouse recommendations near NTNU (with single room availability)?

For reference I do not know mandarin as of yet but will be learning it in Taiwan.

If availabilities in sharehouses are limited i’m also open to other accommodation suggestions near NTNU to meet new people and help immerse myself.

Suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks.

Have you looked at this website below already? Share Houses in Taipei Main station・Ximen (borderless-house.com)

Hello!

Yes i’ve checked out borderless already, however unforuntately they don’t have much single room availability near NTNU.

Thank you for sharing anyway though. :slight_smile:

Hello !

I am in the same situation, a few months later,
how did it go ? have you find something and how ?

Thanks.

I would say that while Borderless is great if you want roommates and an instant social circle, their cost for a single room is insane compared to what you can find renting from a landlord. Like double or more, and you’re still sharing a bathroom. Obviously there’s no landlord to deal with if you’re in Borderless housing, but you are living with a group of people in one apartment, so the other things you need to deal with may or may not outweigh the landlord problem.

I knew a lot of people who lived in hostels near NTNU. Some of those had single rooms, but again with the shared bathroom issue