Taiwan 13th Smartest in World, 4th in IQ

Seems like you only have problems no solutions. Europe doesn’t need a wall. And I don’t spend my time watching these propaganda youtube channels.

You’re right. At this point, it needs something more like this:

DW is one of the most unbiased documentaries, but youre one to make biased judgements without watching or knowing what youre talking about, then accuse me of being biased lol. Then you go an say the fence is ok cause its metal LOL

You can see from your picture that the fence still has some purpose yes. Africans need to focus on building their continent. It is getting better, and they are working on it everyday.

Metal ok, Concrete bad got it

Thinking every African immigrant is going to Europe to work in prostitution, that is disgusting.

Go work in construction if you are so obsessed with walls.

You’re the one who said every, but it is a common occupation. Of course, that’s not why they’re going to Europe. They’re victims of criminal gangs, often from their own countries.

1 Like

Thats pretty biased to say Every Africa is a prostitute when going to EU Why would you say that Dabomb?

1 Like

Are you some troll?

The topic is about an IQ poll that’s hidden advertisment, and you turned it into a poll about walls. Good job.

Dont worry these things happen all the time… The Moderator knows how to split convos

I saw that Documentary, that clip is really the hi-light of the documentary.

You are just spreading hate, I have better things to focus on.

Pointing out hypocrisy and spreading hate are completely different things.

Well then you are against walls?

When or Why does Walls= Hate? Obviously it would be better if Mexico was currently safer, did not have a higher murder rate than the height of the Iraq and Afrganistan Wars and did not traffick humans and drugs across the border. But as it stood last year 2018 was the bloodies year of the Drug war. Over 40,000 murders and growing. Prior to these problems you saw no one calling for a wall and no walls being built cause it was safer. 20 years ago Migrants freely crossed of their own will prior to the Cartels using Cayotes to smuggle them across for a fee or require them to smuggle drugs for the fee. Each person costs 4000-5000 USD to cross the border, they can NOT do it themselves without facing murder from cartels.

1 Like

That was possibly the most depressing documentary I’ve ever seen.

Thank you! Its not at all biased right? Pretty factual and not presenting opinions only facts. Im surprised it doesnt make the News 24/7 but maybe I shouldnt be.

Sending back Africans is not ok, but sending back Mexicans? No problem