Taiwan - circumcision popularity?

Hi
I have a friend from Korea and he tells me that the American influence on his country means that almost everyone is circumcised now (the younger generation anyway). Is it like that in Taiwan too? Coming to visit soon and wondered if I will be the odd one out at the hot spring!

:eh:
This a question perhaps for the ladies.

I’ve never even once tried to ascertain the popularity of circumcision in this country.
As I’ve never hung out at those naughty nude hot springs, wherever and if ever they might be found.

Genital mutilation of infant males is not very normal here. it was not offered to my son, which was born at a local hospital 2 years ago.

Strange topic. An interesting fact is that studies have shown that circumcision lowers your risk of contracting HIV. Can’t remember the details but there is lots of info about it on the net.

Been done to death, literally!

HG

Using a condom works even better, and you get to keep all of your erogenous zones.

Once you ae sure of your sex partner, you can drop the condom for full enjoyment.

:slight_smile:

Using a condom works even better, and you get to keep all of your erogenous zones.

Once you ae sure of your sex partner, you can drop the condom for full enjoyment.

:slight_smile:[/quote]

For sure. Not like I am going to try the experiment and check how accurate the study is :slight_smile: