Taiwan Day in the Life Video | 17 year solo travel

Hey guys! I just uploaded my first youtube video. This footage is from the summer and I finally got around to editing it over Christmas break. Let me know what you guys think!

Video: Day in the Life of English Teacher in Taiwan | Age 17

wow such an awesome video! thanks L1AM! Epic video right everyone!? You should all totally like adn subscribe.

1 Like

wow awesome bro

You realise you’re talking to yourself?

Howdy guys. This video consists of my and my friends trying to convince a guy to pretend to be our dad, and all types of stuff to get into clubs. After a night out in Taipei, we headed to Kaohsiung to see if the same tricks we tried would work down there.

Video: Youtube Video

Bummer.

wut u tryna say dawg?!

first thing: why u pst dis in Events?
second ting: link no werk
third ting: who cares?

1 Like

first ting: who cares
second ting: link werk
third ting: you care, you clicked on it

Tryna say 2 bawd u cudnt gat n, kep tryn!

Is it a YouTube video?

We did get in! WE DID

1 Like

yeah

is the link working?

Link no werk.

:happyrunningaround: missed the last minut u did! Passport can be the trick sometimes.

OK, wat bout d girls n der?!

Pretty mediocre to be fair. There were a surprising amount of Europeans there though. At the beginning of the night there was a group of eight from France.

It’s ludicrously easy for underage kids to get into the clubs here.

1 Like

Compare that to Europe and Canada, where in my experience an 33 years old grown (?) Taiwanese woman may be refused entry to clubs or even getting served beer. And on one occasion even was offered children’s rate when entering a spa :laughing:

1 Like

Ah, yes…my mother was getting carded at bars at 40. If you’re not East Asian yourself or didn’t grow up around a lot of them, it’s difficult to get an accurate read on our age.

I’ll take advantage of that children’s rate for as long as I can get away with it!

As for the clubs here, I think they are just sloppy and don’t really care. It’s also easy to get your hands on a fake ID, from what I’ve heard.

1 Like