Taiwan girl in Paris out to kiss 100 guys

Not bad, just boring, tacky, and certainly nothing to publicise. TV is bad, kids! It makes her seem strangely infantile. I wonder what her French friends think? I’m guessing in true Asian overseas’ student style she doesn’t have many. I don’t know. You get pointed at and ‘judged’ in Taipei as a waiguoren enough - she comes to Europe and does the ‘Canadian abroad’ thing, I’m allowed a snigger, surely?.. :laughing:

Well if she cant get laid in France she can come on over to San Francisco. I know a few people that would be pleased to help her out in that department :slight_smile:

why can’t she snog 100 southern Taiwanese men with binglang stained teeth first?

gots to pay yer dues, girl.

Ewwww!

Maybe she could write a rilly fun book about her impressions of France, and all the superfun things she did? :roflmao:

[quote=“the bear”]why can’t she snog 100 southern Taiwanese men with binglang stained teeth first?

gots to pay yer dues, girl.[/quote]

You dont know that she hasnt? Or for that matter perhaps she doesnt like TW men? She may have escaped to France to sample the NON-Taiwanese/Asian men. Didnt see her kissing any Asians did we?

She could be a foreigner hunting puppy.

Judging by the photos she seems to be doing just fine and well on her way to 100.

She is probably feeling very lonely inside her heart.

Based on my experience, although humans are not monogamous by nature, to go to such extremes signify a severe emotional hole in her heart.

My guess is that she had suffered a major break-up. To be frank, she ain’t that hot anyway.

It is always the ugly ones who tend to be the biggest sluts of all. The beautiful ones who attract thousands of bees are usually more choosy as they have a much more variety of men to choose from.

Maybe I should start my collection of pictures showing that I really kissed the x-guys (french and REAL kisses, after all I’m not called hotkiss without merit), then one day I can tell the my romantic stories to my grandkids before their bedtime, illustrated and all. So they will know that grandma had a really well lived life.

Yeah maybe. That or they’d just end up really grossed out.

OTOH, you could start a LiveJournal acct if you really wanted to remember all your escapades.

[quote=“crystaleye”]She is probably feeling very lonely inside her heart.

Based on my experience, although humans are not monogamous by nature, to go to such extremes signify a severe emotional hole in her heart.

My guess is that she had suffered a major break-up. To be frank, she ain’t that hot anyway.

It is always the ugly ones who tend to be the biggest sluts of all. The beautiful ones who attract thousands of bees are usually more choosy as they have a much more variety of men to choose from.[/quote]

Advertising are we? :slight_smile: (assuming you are a girl)

Besides I dont think shes ugly at all, she has a look that is endearing and can grow on ya. I think shes cute and I would happily date her. And its true that the girls that dont have all the looks have to work harder at it. They have to put out or know how to make up and dress up and/or HAVE A PERSONALITY, versus the pretty dollie types who can be spoiled and temperamental and shallow. CAN be, not always. The pretty ones look good made up , or not, dressed up or not. And they tend to know that.
And they tend to know they have you wrapped around their little finger and act accordingly. You become the one that has to put out, put up , dress up or SHUT UP with those chicks.

I dare someone to start a blog to kiss 100 Taiwanese girls by Oct 31. :popcorn:

Any takers? And the dare can be returned :smiling_imp:

[quote=“Namahottie”]I dare someone to start a blog to kiss 100 Taiwanese girls by Oct 31. :popcorn:

Any takers? And the dare can be returned :smiling_imp:[/quote]

The dare can be returned? Does that mean you will kiss 100 Taiwan girls as well?? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Me I cant even FIND 100 TW girls here in the bay area.

She’s now getting the sort of international attention that a girl like that craves…

brisbanetimes.com.au/digital … -folq.html

[quote=“Namahottie”]I dare someone to start a blog to kiss 100 Taiwanese girls by Oct 31. :popcorn:

Tried yesterday, got slapped. :blush:

Edit: What the heck is that site, a haven for “Jackass” wannabes, lol?!?

Does that mean you will kiss me 100 times? I’m confused

It will be very difficult for any man to get a stranger woman to kiss him. We are more selective.
As for us, women, it is easier. Most guys (I mean the heteros) will just dig in if you have at least an average look.

[quote=“tommy525”][quote=“Namahottie”]I dare someone to start a blog to kiss 100 Taiwanese girls by Oct 31. :popcorn:

The dare can be returned? Does that mean you will kiss 100 Taiwan girls as well?? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Me I cant even FIND 100 TW girls here in the bay area.[/quote]

Ummm, Idon’t swing. :laughing: Anyway, I like the kicker on the story—“The more you’re afraid of, the less you accomplish.” That should be a mantra for ESL students.

[quote=“Funk500”][quote=“Namahottie”]I dare someone to start a blog to kiss 100 Taiwanese girls by Oct 31. :popcorn:

Does that mean you will kiss me 100 times? I’m confused[/quote]

If you’re paying for the flight ticket and the divorce (as the Mz. Funk would be kick somone’s arse) then sure.

[quote=“urodacus”]She’s now getting the sort of international attention that a girl like that craves…

brisbanetimes.com.au/digital … -folq.html[/quote]
From that article:

[quote]“Aren’t you afraid of catching a disease?” one of her followers asked.

“No,” she replied. “The more you’re afraid of, the less you accomplish.”[/quote]
An accomplishment to be truly proud of, and it may even give her a lasting memory.

That’s agreat maxim for life, but shouldn’t really be applied to communicable diseases. :laughing:

Let’s hope she manages to rip through a few before swine flu’s back for the winter, in Europe.

Any ideas for cool challenges we flobbers can blog about? All I can think of is ‘accidentally’ crashing into tourists on my bike, and to be honest, I think a challenge should enrich others, not just myself.