Taiwan Girl Takes Nude Selfies in Airplane Bathrooms (NSFW!)

Oof…

Nah…there was a big drug bust with foreigners way back when and it had thousands of lookilooks in hours. lol Although the 187 I saw, no click, did catch my eye as well. lol

Those toilets are the nastiest places, I’m not sure if shes just not that good looking or its by association to the plane bogs that i’m not into her pics at all.

1 Like

“There’s only a thin plastic door between me and the other people on the plane, and when I come out (after doing it) I sit back in my seat and pretend like nothing ever happened,” Yuyi explains. “It feels weird, but it’s not illegal. It’s like a joke that only I’m in on.” The resulting images are a window into a what is usually a private moment, and tap into the very human desire to know what goes on behind closed doors.

I suspect she is taking more drugs than selfies in the toilet.

2 Likes

If that is the same as wonder wtf is taking the person so long, then yeah. Otherwise, piss or get off the pot.

Edit: wrong Thread. Why can’t i see the delete button?

The Artist?

She already has a kid, just look at here belly.

The glory days :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

The angles don’t make it easy, but if I were betting on it, her hips suggest no babies yet.

I’d need a much closer look.

As for the art, really, there is far whackier stuff being passed on as legit

1 Like

Because there isn’t one.
So, think before you post :wink:

She must really have a fetish for attention and feces. :laughing:

How stupid you are, there are children here!!

It could be worse.
Where is the creature that licks toilet seats on planes?

This is what narcissists do when they’re not hot enough to get Instagram fame with their normal tiddy pics. Just repackage it in bog roll and call it art.

3 Likes

Oh wait… you’re not serious, are you…?

Probably dead of COVID.

Why would a woman name herself “John”?? :roll_eyes:

Because she takes selfies in the john…

1 Like

She’s getting naked and wrapping herself in shit-tickets so she can take selfies in airport bathrooms during a pandemic when you should only be flying for essential reasons and that’s your first question?

2 Likes