Taiwan Girl Takes Nude Selfies in Airplane Bathrooms (NSFW!)

Calls herself Taiwanese artist John Yuyi.

3 Likes

Imagine your belly is upset and you’re waiting for bathroom to free up, and yet she’s there taking silly photos.

2 Likes

WTF! Where are her bits?! Probably NSFW, depending on where you work…

Wonder what she’d do in this situation…

In the right place to s^%t herself anyway

5 Likes

She took “Free the nipple” a little too seriously.

4 Likes

Why does she not have tits?

1 Like

Her name is John?

2 Likes

What a powerful statement.

1 Like

She does !

She’s quite small to be a John. I can’t turn around without banging into something and my head almost always hits the ceiling. She’s like a catwoman climbing on top of the toilet and still has room between her head and the top.

So thats why there is always a shortage of TP in there.

You need to blur out the nipples on Instagram etc. if you don’t want your pictures deleted, that’s all. I have a few photographer and model friends who consistently do the same thing.

Born out of impulse and, to a certain extent, boredom, it’s now become an exploration into the relationship between a space and what’s actually happening within it.

Yeah, same as any of my visits to the bathroom become an exploration into the relationship between my guts and the city’s sewer system.

1 Like

Wow, it’s so sexy how she wraps herself in the paper people use to mop the shit off their asses.

3 Likes

I can’t get over the non-naughty bits. I get the reason, but it turns her into some kind of plastic mannequin monster from a horror movie.

1 Like

A tit with no nipple is absolutely bizarre. Nightmareish even. I’ll take a wild guess that the news site photoshopped the nipple out rather than her being a girl with no nipples.

But it just looks freaky.

1 Like

No limits to what pepple will do to become famous.

180 clicks in 7 hours!

That must be a record, Forumoseans!

9 Likes

Have you seen the one where she seductively puts the airplane bathroom toilet paper in her mouth? :nauseated_face:

1 Like