Taiwan girls = low standards?

is anyone else of the opinion that taiwan girls have low standards in partners?

i constantly see knockout cute girls with very average guys who simply dress well and frequently get their hair styled

[quote=“heynow”]is anyone else of the opinion that taiwan girls have low standards in partners?

i constantly see knockout cute girls with very average guys who simply dress well and frequently get their hair styled[/quote]
They’ve got longer thingy than you.

I’d ask my wife, but I’m not sure I want to know her answer!

They seem to have different standards, certainly. Different things they consider important.

This thread reminds me of this ‘joke’:

• What’s the difference between a slut and a bitch?
  • A slut will have anyone. A bitch will have anyone except you.

[quote=“heynow”]is anyone else of the opinion that taiwan girls have low standards in partners?

i constantly see knockout cute girls with very average guys who simply dress well and frequently get their hair styled[/quote]

Why do you care who other people like? :loco:

[quote=“jesus80”][quote=“heynow”]is anyone else of the opinion that taiwan girls have low standards in partners?

They’ve got longer thingy than you.[/quote]

thats kind of the point, theyre very feminine and small frame and obviously cant do anything for the girl

taiwan girls ive hooked up with tell me im the first whos given them proper pleasure, some cry during sex. its an indication that theyre not in touch with their femininity, even though theyre spending time with these guys

i really dont understand taiwan women…latinas and black women are much more forward and know what to look for. taiwan women generally seem vapidly clueless with this and it seems to reflect in their partner preference

not so much a matter of different preference finley but altogether wrong preference. ive not seen it happen in europe usa australia i find it interesting and cant figure it out

because it depends on how they think
if i can understand them then maybe i will stop instinctively laughing in their faces whenever i see them

[quote=“heynow”]
taiwan girls ive hooked up with tell me im the first whos given them proper pleasure, some cry during sex. [/quote]

Also add: Biggest they’ve ever had, best they’ve ever had, etc etc.
What else do women love to say?
Never had one cry on me though, guess you’re on a different level for better or worse :bravo:

they cried because they realised that they wasted their time, they couldn’t feel his “thingy” at all :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

The pride you’re feeling now is based on an illusion. Be careful about buying into it. Or don’t. Either path will lead you to a destination and you’ll learn something either way.

I’d say that on the whole, Taiwanese girls are pretty much like girls anywhere. They like what they like, and you rarely see the whole picture.

Not getting laid, eh? Try being less beta and worry less about other dudes and how they pertain to the females. :2cents:

Love how it’s been translated into Vietnamese, underneath. :laughing:

never happened with latinas or black chicks, rarely with white women, only with taiwanese is it common, and they tend to have skinny boyfriends that dress up in shiny pants and hipster jackets

thats not the problem
its a legit question
ive lived in many countries this is the only place ive been where guys frequently are with girls out of their league. even westerners get girls way out of their league, but i spose that is a little more understandable. even so, how below average the guy can be and yet still score here is amazing

i dont get it

:secret: ‘personality’.

And money. Lots of it. And a stable job and a house and a car. If you don’t have some of these things some women won’t touch you with a barge pole, although they might let you touch them with your pole a couple of times before getting the boot. Not marriage material you see.

But I’ve talked to women here, they’ve told me the secret, it’s not all about looks for them, and they mean it. They take in the whole package (ahem). It’s not really a secret if you talk to women.

[quote=“heynow”]
thats not the problem
its a legit question
ive lived in many countries this is the only place ive been where guys frequently are with girls out of their league. even westerners get girls way out of their league, but i spose that is a little more understandable. even so, how below average the guy can be and yet still score here is amazing

I don’t get it[/quote]

You’re taking one (stupid) standard of measuring quality and thinking that everyone in the world measures quality just like you do. You think good looking, non-shiny pants wearing men are higher quality. But often people who look good on the outside have inflated value. They might look good, they might be smooth, but do they actually make you feel good? Not in a superficial, I-enjoy-being-the-envy-of-my-friends way, but in a real way. Maybe, maybe not.

Once I dated a super hot guy for a couple of months and for about the first 2 weeks it was a real thrill. And then after that, I got used to his face and the thrill only came when I introduced him to new people- and it was a cheap thrill at that.
But then I’ve dated less conventionally attractive guys and been far, far happier with them. Actually the guys I’ve fallen the most deeply in love with have been the least conventionally attractive and the most goofy. None of them wore shiny pants, but never say never.

Anyways good luck young heynow, maybe someday you’ll get a hot girl who slaps some sense into you then leaves you for a shiny-pantsed boy :discodance:

You seem very superficial…one’s worth as a person isn’t measured by looks. Besides, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It would be silly if people chose partners based on looks. Also women shouldn’t even be sleeping with men outside of marriage.

This comment is just as subjective as the OP’s.

OP, clearly they see something in the men they are with, even if those men don’t match your definition of attractive. It could be anything: money, good temperament, commitment, a sense of humor, that je-nais-se-quois that makes somebody feel like they can take on the entire world. I suspect it has to do more than anything else with stability and commitment – Taiwanese men are generally speaking more interested in going from dating to marriage in a short amount of time than Western men are.

Someone else said it, and I agree: ask a girl some time.

Agreed !
They also should wear niqab, walk 5 meters behind their husband and never talk to strangers.
Women are way too liberal these days…