Taiwan girls = low standards?

Don’t make me post more pictures of fat asian chicks.

Where are you observing these people? I’ve never seen a taiwanese guy approach a taiwanese girl in a pick-up manner outside of clubs. I’ve been here 4 years.

Don’t make me post more pictures of fat Asian chicks.[/quote]

We are talking about average here. Not what is genetically possible… LOL

[quote][/quote]these are young hipster punks…personality is worse than their appearance

i watched 2 punks pick up a girl literally in front of me
i stayed behind and watched the whole 5 minutes, she was pretty cute but completely flustered by these 2 plain douchebags almost bordering on ugly. she was flustered and shy the whole time. i pulled her over and interrogated her[quote][/quote]

Wow, you interrogated her! What did you say to her?

I can just imagine that scene - a 90lb Taiwanese girl being interrogated by a 200lb bodybuilder. She must have been scared shitless.

I can just imagine that scene - a 90lb Taiwanese girl being interrogated by a 200lb bodybuilder. She must have been scared shitless.[/quote]

Did she have access to legal counsel?

I can imagine the interrogatory: “why do you hot chicks date such big losers? huh? WHY? is it because of the shinny trousers???”

“You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say may be used against you in a PUA blog.”

Time to merge this thread with Deuce and his ‘beta’ rant?

I can just imagine that scene - a 90lb Taiwanese girl being interrogated by a 200lb bodybuilder. She must have been scared shitless.[/quote]

nah she was pretty defiant she said she knew a little english then later she was like ‘i don’t understand what you’re saying!’

the shiny hipsters plague the clubs in particular but also the streets
the pickup happened on the street
wont say exactly where but good places for it are area around fuhzong mrt, ximen, viewshow area, and of course fuxing and dunha area

havent found a good place to get college girls yet though, which i what i actually should be doing. whats the points of 20+
there has to be a place where they go nearby, i cant just hang out out front can i

/gesture her to come over she comes over
do you know english?
-yeah, a little bit
did those guys try to pick you up?
-yeah
are you meeting with them later?
-no
so did you give them your number?
-no i didnt
then why did you have your phones out?
-i just gave them…how do you say…
-my english isnt good enough
[i laugh i say its ok youre good she laughs]
chat program info?
-yeah, line, for work
-message program for work

then a little bit more and left

Shiny happy hipsters holding hands…

:laughing: I was worried it was going to get messy. Or that you might have said something like “Real man have shiny muscles, not shiny pants” (While gorilla pressing a hipster). Good thing it didn’t. You need to try and find a way of blanking out hipsters, otherwise things could escalate and we might be reading headlines like:

Muscled Foreigner Rips Shiny Pants from Hipsters

(or)

Foreign Bodybuilder Strangles Hipsters with Shiny Pants

If you can’t beat them…

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Rule 34 comes to mind.

Whack 'em.

Jesus christ @ this thread.

Heynow are you really that insecure? Who cares that other girls want to date guys you personally don’t find attractive, why are you so obsessed about it? It’s so odd. This thread is seriously awkward as shit to read. interrogating women who have just been chatted up is just insane. You strike me as a seriously insecure egomaniac. If you can’t get a beautiful girl yourself, stepup your game mate, maybe it’s you who’s dressing up like a twat. Would you prefer everyone in the world wore exactly the same clothes that you happened to think men should wear? Stop judging blokes on what they wear. I know lots of locals in taiwan have terrible dress sense but honestly so do alot of foreigners, it’s all subjective. judging people on how they dress/your personal idea of handsome is seriously mental and makes you seem like an insecure trollop. :loco:

Whack 'em.[/quote]

We’re through being cool
We’re through being cool
Eliminate the ninnies and the twits

[quote=“Jaffa cake”]Jesus christ @ this thread.

Heynow are you really that insecure? Who cares that other girls want to date guys you personally don’t find attractive, why are you so obsessed about it? It’s so odd. This thread is seriously awkward as shit to read. interrogating women who have just been chatted up is just insane. You strike me as a seriously insecure egomaniac. If you can’t get a beautiful girl yourself, stepup your game mate, maybe it’s you who’s dressing up like a twat. Would you prefer everyone in the world wore exactly the same clothes that you happened to think men should wear? Stop judging blokes on what they wear. I know lots of locals in taiwan have terrible dress sense but honestly so do alot of foreigners, it’s all subjective. judging people on how they dress/your personal idea of handsome is seriously mental and makes you seem like an insecure trollop. :loco:[/quote]

This

[quote=“Ermintrude”][quote=“NonTocareLeTete”][quote=“Ermintrude”][quote=“heynow”]

protip: when youre a shredded cunt ie. 175-190lb 5-8% body fat, life is good[/quote]

:laughing: Are you starting to figure out that 95% of straight women don’t give a shit and are actually slightly turned off by the fact that you even know that, American-style? [/quote]

As usual, Ermintrude
NAILED IT!!!
[/quote]

Snort. Multiple times. He was 48% Macallan, 62% poor judgement and 4% moral compass.

Cute as a fucking button.[/quote]
Video or it didn’t happen.

[quote=“Hokwongwei”][quote=“Jaffa cake”]Jesus christ @ this thread.

Heynow are you really that insecure? Who cares that other girls want to date guys you personally don’t find attractive, why are you so obsessed about it? It’s so odd. This thread is seriously awkward as shit to read. interrogating women who have just been chatted up is just insane. You strike me as a seriously insecure egomaniac. If you can’t get a beautiful girl yourself, stepup your game mate, maybe it’s you who’s dressing up like a twat. Would you prefer everyone in the world wore exactly the same clothes that you happened to think men should wear? Stop judging blokes on what they wear. I know lots of locals in taiwan have terrible dress sense but honestly so do alot of foreigners, it’s all subjective. judging people on how they dress/your personal idea of handsome is seriously mental and makes you seem like an insecure trollop. :loco:[/quote]

This[/quote]

no not insecure…try to read the thread literally without adding your own emotional baggage

that you assume i dont pull hot chicks daily but instead the opposite shows youre not particularly sharp

has nothing to do with my insecurity or my opinion of what is handsome etc. aesthetic people can tell who other aesthetic people are and who is not, the same way models do in their model culture

come out front of babe18 right now (3am) you will see these spastics for yourself
its not a matter of individual dress sense, its about the culture and the mentality behind it

the point is they try really really hard to dress/appear good but are still clearly valueless. in most countries girls dont fall for it but here it is common for hot girls to end up with trash

why does it bother me? i dont know its unnatural and fucking bizarre.
i have more respect for the rampant whore population hanging out with fat chinese guys everywhere around taipei.
hot girls are not supposed to pay attention to average/below average westerners, nor below avg/avg taiwanese who merely get their hair styled and dress in a particular way. sorry