Taiwan girls --- what to expect?

So you date 5th graders and above?

[quote=“Mango”]From what I heard, Taiwanese girls(in taiwan) are not cold to caucasians—and if they are, it is due to the stereotype that caucasians are players/womanizers, even if the girl wants to meet caucasians and date them(confirmed to me by several taiwanese I know who live there).

Anyway. I’m staying there for a month :slight_smile:[/quote]

There’re various kinds of women in Taiwan. Most of them wouldn’t be cold to foreigners because Taiwanese are in general friendly and curious about something/somebody they don’t know. Despite some girls are truly doing westerner hunting, it doesn’t mean all TW girls are like that.

more specifically taipei, can they be approached the same way as the US? would they turn a blind eye on me being american (white). Are there many gold diggers?

anything else you would like to throw in feel free

[quote=“akikaki1”]more specifically taipei, can they be approached the same way as the US? would they turn a blind eye on me being American (white). Are there many gold diggers?

anything else you would like to throw in feel free[/quote]

At least most of them aren’t BBWs if that’s you’re cup-a-tea.

And if you’re expecting the “me luv u long time” type, think again.

[quote=“PigBloodCake”][quote=“akikaki1”]more specifically taipei, can they be approached the same way as the US? would they turn a blind eye on me being American (white). Are there many gold diggers?

anything else you would like to throw in feel free[/quote]

At least most of them aren’t BBWs if that’s you’re cup-a-tea.

And if you’re expecting the “me luv u long time” type, think again.[/quote]

yum yum

all the hot ones are totally nuts. We already have a good thread on this:

Yes, paranormal contact works equally well here.

1 Like

will you shut up already bout girls in taiwan?? ITS AAlll I think bout sometimes. OMG the girls on the MRT haunt my nites :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

hayshush u can take any MRT car and find at least 3 hotties and 3 other super hotties on it. Any MRT car !! Now shut up !!

Taiwan girls are more polite than western girls/women (asian style), very fashionble (very good at displaying their assets), more attentive to their men, and usually more friendly and easy to talk to than westerners. You will not be dispointed.

Mike

[quote=“Micahel”]Taiwan girls are more polite than western girls/women (Asian style), very fashionble (very good at displaying their assets), more attentive to their men, and usually more friendly and easy to talk to than westerners. You will not be dispointed.

Mike[/quote]

You’re so cute. So am I allowed to say that Taiwanese men make more polite, more caring, more attentive and less insulting boyfriends who also don’t mind paying for everything or playing taxi at 2am, or would that be insulting?

[quote=“Micahel”]Taiwan girls are more polite than western girls/women (Asian style), very fashionble (very good at displaying their assets), more attentive to their men, and usually more friendly and easy to talk to than westerners. You will not be dispointed.

Mike[/quote]

HAHAHAHA politer than what western girls/women? backwoods creek in redneck county? Taiwan girls may be kind of polite on a superficial level… but then again they pull off levels of impoliteness and insensitivity that the average western girl could not even imagine. Fashionable? Good LORD! Apart from some small part of the really bad skanks in ximen what passes as female fashion in Taiwan is abominable… makes your eyes bleed at times. More attentive maybe… but only if the iphone is charging or if they need money or if they are jealous… or if you are leaving them of course; in that case they will be extra attentive (see psycho xiaojie). Friendly maybe but often as not that “friendly” is probably dishonest. Unless you are really desperate you should pass on that kind of “friendly” or make damn sure its honest. Easy to talk to… DEFINITELY. Its about as “easy” as talking to a ten year old. While this may be relaxing for some feeble minded guys because they do not have to think while talking about puppies and cute stuff, other people feel that this level of conversation seriously hurts their brain. So depending on what you like in a woman I guess you will either be terribly happy with what you find in taiwan or horribly disappointed.

[quote=“tsukinodeynatsu”][quote=“Micahel”]Taiwan girls are more polite than western girls/women (Asian style), very fashionble (very good at displaying their assets), more attentive to their men, and usually more friendly and easy to talk to than westerners. You will not be dispointed.

Mike[/quote]

You’re so cute. So am I allowed to say that Taiwanese men make more polite, more caring, more attentive and less insulting boyfriends who also don’t mind paying for everything or playing taxi at 2am, or would that be insulting?[/quote]

Hardly insulting :stuck_out_tongue: But maybe you can find the same kind of man in the west and maybe the western version of that guy can date you without asking their mommy :smiley:

[quote=“Ryan the third”][quote=“Micahel”]Taiwan girls are more polite than western girls/women (Asian style), very fashionble (very good at displaying their assets), more attentive to their men, and usually more friendly and easy to talk to than westerners. You will not be dispointed.

Mike[/quote]

HAHAHAHA politer than what western girls/women? backwoods creek in redneck county? Taiwan girls may be kind of polite on a superficial level… but then again they pull off levels of impoliteness and insensitivity that the average western girl could not even imagine. Fashionable? Good LORD! Apart from some small part of the really bad skanks in ximen what passes as female fashion in Taiwan is abominable… makes your eyes bleed at times. More attentive maybe… but only if the iphone is charging or if they need money or if they are jealous… or if you are leaving them of course; in that case they will be extra attentive (see psycho xiaojie). Friendly maybe but often as not that “friendly” is probably dishonest. Unless you are really desperate you should pass on that kind of “friendly” or make damn sure its honest. Easy to talk to… DEFINITELY. Its about as “easy” as talking to a ten year old. While this may be relaxing for some feeble minded guys because they do not have to think while talking about puppies and cute stuff, other people feel that this level of conversation seriously hurts their brain. So depending on what you like in a woman I guess you will either be terribly happy with what you find in taiwan or horribly disappointed.[/quote]

glass half full ? better to be starry eyed then jaded tho :slight_smile:

(well in some cases)

They all have good jobs and and I feel stupid telling the educated ones I’m “just” an English teacher.

Why? Cos they all have titles like “director” or “manager” or something down that line? Ha…
Don’t be embarrassed about your job, it’s not who you are. But be embarrassed if you’re a terrible teacher. :whistle:

I’ve heard that most the girls in Taiwan have (in no particular order or exhaustive by any means); A brain, two arms, two legs, a torso, breasts, vagina, anus, internal organs, bones, muscles, tendons, hair, two eyes, two ears, a pair of lips, teeth, tongue, nose, two hands, fingers, finger nails, two feet, toes, eyebrows, skin, and vocal chords. Impressive huh? Of course sometimes you can get a variation of some of the listed items, like one eye, they are good at pirate role playing. Equally good for pirate activities is a missing limb, from time-to-time you will find one of these girls but, they may or may not want to pirate role play. Sizes of girls and anatomy can vary, this can particularly good, because you might want to find a girl who is above average height because you like to play basketball, or a below average height might be of interest for more role playing, it is well known in D&G that elves and dwarves have particular powers. Girls in Taiwan are therefor incredible and should be treated with respect, even those that have less of the aforementioned components and those that might have too many. What is also incredible, is that girls from other parts of the world also have these things too! I know hard to believe but, it’s true. So I think you will find that girls in Taiwan are varied but, mostly the same in the component parts. For example the brain of one girl in Taiwan might like chocolate but, another might not. This can be confusing at first but, you will get the hang of it, if you listen and observe. Some speak many languages whilst others speak only one because they have trained their brain to do so. Another fact to be aware of is when approaching and requesting information from a girl. It is best to start from the beginning, do not pretend to know them. It can be scary for a girl, first ask them if they have a name (all girls have a name), move onto another question if this one is answered. If not answered the girl if to be left alone. After many successful questions you may ask the girl to accompany you somewhere, please do not take them to a cupboard, dungeon, sex party unless this has been covered in one of your questions and the answer was yes. If the accompaniment went well, you may or may not meet the girl again. This can gone on for a relevantly long time. After such an amount of time you may propose a few questions and receive appropriate responses and either continue or leave. It is worth remembering that the girl may change the course of any of this at anytime and that you will have to respond with the appropriate course of action. This course of action can range from; receiving official documents, to never having contact again, “don’t lock me in your dungeon”, “we have fertilised one of my eggs”. First thing to remember when receiving information from a girl is not to panic. This can cause problems, stay cool and answer with an appropriate solution. I hope this advice is useful and that you now have a bit more knowledge of what girls in Taiwan are like, it can be confusing and I wish you all the best on your quest for further understanding and that many field studies shall improve you understanding. Good day to you sir.

Imagine if you learned to properly direct your brain power. :laughing: :bravo:

One day, I promise to direct my brain power properly. :salute:

Oh, they’re fine, thanks! How are YOU?

(rimshot)

Steviebike is making the whole thing more complicated than it needs to be. Thanks to the wonders of technology, it is now possible to skip the whole “getting to know each other” routine and go straight for the gusto! Below you right now, there should be a computer keyboard. Simply type onto it (but not here) what you REALLY want, no matter how unspeakable or perverse (but assuming it requires at least one other human being, who might see your message on the internet). “Pole seeks hole for friction-based stimulation. Prefer…” and then add whatever specific qualities you are looking for, such as: virgin, BBW, amputee, woman, etc. After that you can just relax while messages from like-minded people pour in. Some of these may even turn out to be kind of normal. Also, you may have to pay money.

Bloody hell!!!

When are you freaken yanks (or you caucasians) are going to think from your heart rather than your dick. I hear about people coming here and expected to get laid because those taiwanese dumb arse girls, especially taipei girls get so freaken horny when they see any ugly “white” guy popping out in front of them. It’s just like cheap sex and easy laid country land here for the “white” people. If i was going to the States or Canada (not that i want to anyway because there are other countries other than America), then do you think those “white” girls in the street would get horny when they see me? or they would just think, “oh, he’s just an short arse asian doesn’t speak english”. Come on people, stop thinking with your dick and this society is already fucked up, and the worst thing is that the “whites” people took the advantage of it. Seriously, why is it the taiwanese girls get horny when they see an ugly white guy who couldn’t get laid when he was back in his home land, but treated like Elvis here??? Go and enjoy those cheap and easy asian pussies guys.

it’s getting late and i need to sleep. Bye…