Taiwan Ho is down

That’s unusual.

grab two or three chairs, and wait for the inevitable invasion! :wink:

Oh, you bitch jd :stuck_out_tongue:

Mal’s in England getting married. Maybe he forgot to pay his CREDIT CARD BILL :blush:

What the chance of this thread reaching 30+ pages?

L.

[quote=“Limey”]Oh, you bitch jd :stuck_out_tongue:

Mal’s in England getting married. Maybe he forgot to pay his CREDIT CARD BILL :blush:

What the chance of this thread reaching 30+ pages?

L.[/quote]

I’m sure the fine folks here will help out brother! :slight_smile:

welcome :slight_smile:

This place’ll soon be a ghost town. Taiwan Ho back up!

L :smiley:

I missed it! :s

It’s not down now.

Edit: Oops! [quote=“Limey”]Taiwan Ho back up![/quote]

Sorry, Limey; I should have read more carefully.

You cheeky 'Mosan b@stards. :slight_smile:

You know, I thought we were down for a bit last night, so I texted Chris and asked him if we’d been bitten by the Forumosa bug. Anyway, he interrupts his X-Boxing for a bit and calls me back and says he can get on. So we chat for a bit and then lo and behold, we were back in business. Not like you lot most of the time. Invasion not necessary. =P

So tonight I swing by here and see this thread. Thanks for getting it started, Doc. I’m bookmarking this one! Hope we don’t make 30 pages, but I thank you in advance for your hospitality should it be called upon. (Now I’ll just have to figure out a way to get bhodi on here and we can start talking transfer rumours. :wink: )

The 'ho is down again.

Fire up the hotpot! Ice the brewskies! I like those guys. They funny. :rainbow:

Ho down?

Or just an ugly rumor? :slight_smile:

ho up

ho up
ho down
ho up

she have a sister?? :smiling_imp:

Yeah, we were running a little slowly there when I first tried to call up the page around 3:00. Seems OK now though. Thanks for everybody’s concern.

I’ll show the big guy this thread when he gets back and see if we can come up with an explanation.

Hey, thanks! Mine’s a San Miguel. :slight_smile:

Be honest with me. Is it you Forumosans? Are you fiddling with something? After all the Forumosa dot com episodes, now we have one of our own. Something about not being able to connect to mysql server and then some linux or something. It’s all gone pear shaped.

Looks like I gotta call tech support. Somebody broke the lappy…

Updates here as I get them, if I might ask for a little leeway from the Open Forum moderators. TIA. :blush:

Jake

[quote]ho up
ho down
ho up [/quote]

“So, we gonna smoke a ounce to this.
G’s up, ho’s down, while you motherf*ckers bounce to this.”

"Gin and Juice," Snoop

[quote]phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database [/quote]
Somebody warm up the Ho jokes.

Strange… I too experienced a critcal error that last time I tried connecting to the ho’s database.

You’ll no doubt be pleased to know she’s up and running now…all it takes is a little encouragement sometimes!

C’mon the HO! :smiley:

The Ho’s been hacked?