🏀 Taiwan - Jeremy Lin Playing in Taiwan

In the fourth quarter, while Lin was at the line, the camera cut to the cheerleaders, three of whom could be seen shaking their skirts with their backs turned to Lin. One of the cheerleaders could be seen spanking two of her teammate’s buttocks with a rolled-up placard.
Lin seemed unfazed and sank both free throws.

I think NBA fans and Cheerleaders do the same to Larry Bird in the 80s. Distraction using sexy gestures and life size posters of sexy girls.

1 Like

Brothers finally “together” on the court.

And Mom, wearing half and half.

1 Like

Brothers Jeremy and Joseph Lin played their first basketball game in Taiwan against each other on Tuesday. Joseph’s team came out on top but their mother emerged as the evening’s MVP.

1 Like

Has anyone gone to see basketball in Taiwan?

How easy is it to get tickets? I’ve never watched in my life, beyond one of the games at Universiade a few years ago. But I’d fancy going to a game and see Lin since he was pretty famous at some point.

1 Like

You can buy P league tickets using ibon machines at any 7-eleven. You can also purchase it online, but you will still need to pick up the tickets at a 7-eleven.

1 Like

I like how Lin answered the English question in Mandarin. Respect.

1 Like

Lin up close. Eslite Ximen.

Not in Kaohsiung but I don’t want to start a new thread.

2 Likes

Changed the title, so the post is perfectly placed here

1 Like
1 Like

He violated the related rules of WADA by receiving Intravenous Laser Irradiation of Blood (ILIB), a medical process that uses blood purification, detoxification, and biochemical laser to increase red blood cells’ cellular energy and oxygen intake.

The New Taipei Kings is assuming responsibility, as they claim to be the ones that arranged for Lin to receive that procedure at that clinic as that clinic is sort of a sponsor. That means Lin is going to be serving the 15-game suspension, but the team is probably going to flip the bill for the fine.