Taiwan Live Cams (Camera Streams)

And @tommy525 might be interested to see one of the old blue non aircon trains passing the site of the old Duoliang train station south of Taitung. This is where the rail line was recently diverted along the coast just above the highway. The old Pacific sea looks great today too, pity the sand down there is black though.

5 Likes

What a nice weather now!
Beautiful view too.

The Taiwan weather in summer may be Heat Stroke weather, but the skies are much clearer than in the cooler months.

1 Like

When does the train come?

It has just passed 2 min ago
Keep the video open in the background and you’ll hear the horn when it approaches.
The sound of the waves can be quite relaxing too.

1 Like

OK folks, nothing to see, show’s over.

Here comes Masala with a new idea…

Beautiful sea. I always think I would like to have a full month for myself for traveling around the island… without being in a rush as always,

1 Like

That’s Taitung I reckon. Not exactly the same weather than Taipei.

?

Pro tip: check who was the OP of this thread…

1 Like

There is the past 12 hours available, just use the bar at the foot and the preview should show the trains as they pass.

1 Like

I thought you might come up with some other time-travel scenario…

Not sure how that would explain the “nothing to see, show’s over” bit, but whatever.

Anyway, traveling back in time I could enjoy this, same camera:

And now I’m really looking forward to some quality time in the East coast.

2 Likes

More goodness, different camera…

5 Likes

The weather is so nice, I wish I’m there right now…

Good morning, wow!

This could well become part of my morning routine, watching Taitung sunrises while brushing my teeth.

3 Likes

Kenting Nanwan bay Live Camera Taiwan 南灣即時影像

Lala Mount. Live Cam 拉拉山遊客中心即時影像

Taoyuan Panoramic Lookout Live Cam | 桃園小烏來寰宇平台即時影像

Hutoushan Owl Forest School Live Cam 虎頭山奧爾森林學堂即時影像

Shitiping | East Coast National Scenic Area in Taiwan 石梯坪

4 Likes

The ping is actually not that shiti. I quite like it there.

Why am I at work??? :frowning:

There are hundreds of live cameras and CCTVs viewable around Taiwan.

Some are stationary and some move around. Some are with beautiful views, boat harbors, traffic, etc. Some also good at night when you can see the stars in the sky.

Sanxiantai is a nice beautiful view to cast on TV and leave on all day.

Some of my favorites.

Taipei 101 from Xiangshan Mountain 【Taipei Live Cam】象山看台北 - 4K即時影像 | Overlooking Taipei at the top of Xiangshan | 象山から望む台北 - YouTube

Wanlitong Kenting snorkle and scuba area 【墾丁LIVE】萬里桐即時影像 / 萬里桐海邊水上育樂提供 / Kenting Wanlitong Live Camera Taiwan - YouTube

Nanwan Beach Kenting 【墾丁LIVE】南灣即時影像 Kenting Nanwan bay Live Camera Taiwan / Just Hi就是海沙灘海景民宿提供 - YouTube

Sanxiantai Bay East Coast 【Live Cam】東海岸即時影像- 三仙台 | Sanxiantai | 三仙台風景区 2160p - YouTube

Daxi Old Street Daxi Old Street Live Cam 大溪老街即時影像 - YouTube

Hualien Liyu Lake Hualien Liyu Lake Live Cam-花蓮鯉魚潭即時影像 - YouTube

Shitiping East Coast 【Live Cam】東海岸即時影像- 石梯坪 | Shitiping | 石梯坪 2160p - YouTube

Wulai Waterfall Xiao Wulai Skywalk Live Cam 小烏來天空步道即時影像 - YouTube

Jialulan Taitung with views of Dulan area 【Live Cam】東海岸即時影像- 加路蘭遊憩區 | Jialulan | 加路蘭休憩区 2160p - YouTube

13 Likes