Taiwan’s Chou Tzu-yu 2nd Most Beautiful in World

To be honest the fact that they claimed her the most beautiful woman in the world makes them seem pedophilic. She’s underage.

1 Like

Yeah and they voted her the prettiest kid in the world when she was a kid.

She is only ok looking. Seriously frowning mouth makes her unattractive to me but some like that

She has a unique standout look. I personally am not that into it but I would still say she’s better than ok looking.

She’s cute but spend an hour in Berkeley and u can see many white 18 year old freshmen that are cuter.

She does have a cool name and she is cute with her sometimes slightly open mouth and rabbit teeth.

Another cool name I like is
Hayden Panettierre

Now that is a name to match thylane blondeau.

1 Like

How were they not arrested?

There is a lot of attention paid to teens and preteens worldwide ,especially twin girls in the press in many countries.

Where is Chou in this pic? Couldn’t spot her from the crowd

Yeah I think she is the one on the far right…point being she doesn’t stand out

I think she’s on the far right since a quick google search tells me that she’s the tallest member of this no1curr band.

Anyway their taste is tragic. Pewdiepie is the 4th “handsomest” man according to them. Wtf :rofl:

It’s a stupid list and the girls voted top are going to carry a lot of baggage and insults from many.
Blondeau and Chou are both cute but just the tag of being prettiest in the world…I’d not want that tag if I was a girl …just attracts a lot of scorn.

Sorry I don’t comment on men’s looks because they are invisible on my radar I simply don’t see them

You can’t judge an Asian looks by a Westerner’s eye.
We have Lucy Liu as a beauty icon in Hollywood.

You can’t judge a Westerner looks by an Asian’s eye.
We have any random white celebs in HK/Taiwan movies.

1 Like

Who are the random white celebs in HK/Taiwan movies?

Tbh the white guys on garbage, low-intelligence variety shows like 二分之一強 aren’t too bad-looking. Not slaying hot but I wouldn’t kick them out of bed (though I admit they don’t seem to look particularly gifted in that area).

1 Like

They won’t become minor celebs by their looks alone back home, would they?

It’s not like all celebrities are great-looking. Many of them are average at best. If they have the right connections or sleep with the right people or have real talent (which they most likely don’t), they could find celebrity back home as well.

These lists are all garbage.

Probably. These lists are just glorified popularity contests. There’s not a lot of deep thought or analysis going into them. There’s no single “most beautiful” person in the world, because at a certain point of objective attractiveness everyone can agree on, it then becomes more a matter of subjective personal taste (eg: maybe Tommy likes waif like figure, while I prefer an hourglass figure… or maybe tango really likes full lips, while someone else prioritizes eye shape or cheekbones, etc).

2 Likes

I was discovered eating a banana on the MRT a couple of years back. It was my breakout moment.:joy:

And does anyone really think Jason Momoa is the most handsome dude in the world? I mean, the guy has a rugged attractiveness, but are they serious with this shit? Even he would laugh at that.

They are. They accept “nominations” on Instagram and only SE Asian Kpop fans would be enthusiastic (aka crazy) enough to nominate and vote for them. That’s why there are so many Koreans who all have the same face in these lists. If you ask who tf these people are in like New York or London or Paris they’d tell you to fuck off.

Idk why but SE Asians are so obsessed with stuff like this. They also go gaga on stuff like pageantry and Asia’s Next Top Model. In the youtube comment section of AsNTM they are always like “XXX is eliminatd, your country SUCKS” or something. It’s ridiculous. And Filipinos are the worst.

1 Like

I’ve noticed they’re also the most vocal and enthusiastic defenders of the DCEU movies online. Like even the super bad ones. Maybe unrelated, but :man_shrugging:

Some girl did the same on ktown mrt and got on the news

2 Likes

Solid reference, tommy! :trollface::howyoudoin::banana:

1 Like