Taiwan SPCA, HTC, and Brass Monkey present A TRIVIAL PURSUIT

Very fun night and a pleasure to meet jimi and SO, dragonbabe, and evenstar and many others.

I think next time our team needs to clear a bit of dead weight, so I guess I won’t be going. :laughing: Someone less confident in his answers, and more accurate, would be a good call. :thumbsup:

Poor Mucha Man. Because his team did so badly, his forfeit was to get a ride home in the stinky dog van.

Hah, I knew I was right. According to the Forestry Bureau almost half of Taiwan is above 1000m not the 31 percent you chose as the correct answer. Oh the injustice of it all. :fume:

conservation.forest.gov.tw/ct.as … 1140&mp=11

[quote=“Mucha Man”]Hah, I knew I was right. According to the Forestry Bureau almost half of Taiwan is above 1000m not the 31 percent you chose as the correct answer. Oh the injustice of it all. :fume:
[/quote]
Damn! If we’d got that one, we’d have won! :bluemad:

http://www.taiwan.gov.tw/ct.asp?xItem=21480&ctNode=1928&mp=1001

‘Mr Lonely Planet’–ha! :raspberry:

[quote=“Stray Dog”]http://www.taiwan.gov.tw/ct.asp?xItem=21480&ctNode=1928&mp=1001

‘Mr Lonely Planet’–ha! :raspberry:[/quote]

And how is your fluffy portal website more authoritative than the forestry bureau’s? :raspberry:

[quote=“jimipresley”][quote=“Mucha Man”]Hah, I knew I was right. According to the Forestry Bureau almost half of Taiwan is above 1000m not the 31 percent you chose as the correct answer. Oh the injustice of it all. :fume:
[/quote]
Damn! If we’d got that one, we’d have won! :bluemad:[/quote]

I think my team should have had that one right too, and we came in second…lost by half a point!! :fume: But that’s ok, I wanted the phone anyway. Great fun though, good luck with the next one.

:slight_smile: I had a great time! It was very very close…we only won by half a point? Yay for Nelson Mandela answer teehee

what is HTC

A hard-talkin’ cowpoke. The people who attend these events are, let’s say, “special.”

This company
www.htc.com

[quote=“Mucha Man”]Very fun night and a pleasure to meet jimi and SO, dragonbabe, and evenstar and many others.

I think next time our team needs to clear a bit of dead weight, so I guess I won’t be going. :laughing: Someone less confident in his answers, and more accurate, would be a good call. :thumbsup:[/quote]

It was great to meet you, too. You should’ve joined our team 'cuz we won third place :slight_smile:

[quote=“Evenstar”][quote=“Mucha Man”]Very fun night and a pleasure to meet jimi and SO, dragonbabe, and evenstar and many others.

I think next time our team needs to clear a bit of dead weight, so I guess I won’t be going. :laughing: Someone less confident in his answers, and more accurate, would be a good call. :thumbsup:[/quote]

It was great to meet you, too. You should’ve joined our team 'cuz we won third place :slight_smile:[/quote]

Hell yeah! We kicked arse!

[quote=“Evenstar”][quote=“Mucha Man”]Very fun night and a pleasure to meet jimi and SO, dragonbabe, and evenstar and many others.

It was great to meet you, too. You should’ve joined our team 'cuz we won third place :slight_smile:[/quote]

You should have joined our team and tempered my confidence in my “right” answers. :laughing:

Bu Lai En: NEXT TIME!!! :fume: