Taiwan Stimulus Vouchers and Relief Packages Discussion

Every country discriminated against foreigners to some extent, especially when it comes to government largesse because we can’t vote. If you want an example then look at Australia.

No they didn’t . Ireland and most other developed countries did not discriminate. Stop making excuses folks for foreign residents getting shafted here and getting a raw deal all the time…

By the way Australia did give benefits to those on permanent visas.

6 Likes

What happens if there is no relief for foreign residents still can’t complain about discrimination ?

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Information on Covid Relief Packages:

here is the place for you to complain as much as you like.

1 Like

You have a problem with discussing reality .

Keep in your nice and happy echo chamber.

It’s not just complaint it’s a reality statement.

You might have a problem with your comprehension.

I get it.
But you cant separate the issue from foreign residents not getting it on a foreign resident majority forum.
It’s going to keep coming up.

So, here is the place to discuss the issue.

Convenient thread to dump uncomfortable stuff to ?

1 Like

fify

1 Like

You have a poor attitude. Sorry to distort your own reality field.

1 Like

I don’t get it.

What I want is an information only thread.

What you want is a discussion, so I created it for you.

What more do you want?

1 Like

You are going to confuse the hell out of most readers as they will think that the subsidy is available for them.

You’d better write a big disclaimer at the top if stuff isn’t available for foreign residents.

You are forgetting that many posters have citizen family.

Why was this split off? The question of foreign eligibility for covid financial aid would be, unquestionably, the top question for covid-relief on an all-English discussion board populated primarily by non-Taiwanese.

5 Likes

foreign eligibility for covid financial aid is information. Discussion on it isn’t.

Oh, got it.

It makes sense to not have discussion on an information board like this.

If we are locked down, why don’t we go through and delete any most that is ‘discussion-centric’ in nature? If somebody asks a question and is given an answer, the thread should be locked.

Now, walk me through how we should have no discussion of foreign eligibility for covid financial in the thread about covid financial relief. Should we keep it to questions about how taxi drivers and hotel owners can apply?

2 Likes

if you have no information you want to get/provide, no need to post in the thread.

That makes nearly as much sense as splitting the thread but, ironically, answers my question.

Please discuss voucher discrimination in this thread