Taiwanese butts and Tienmu women

I have noticed that quite a few Taiwanese females have great asses. When you don’t speak the language, you have a lot of free time, in which your eyes wander, noticing these things while walking around town or taking public transport.

Seriously, coming from the Pacific North West, I was surrounded by a lot of obesity where behinds were not great to behold. Here though…the women look pretty darn good. (I’m talking about the 18 to 30 crowd).

I am in the Tienmu area often and have noticed there are a lot of beautiful young women there too. It is like a hottie central for Taipei. Why is this? Is it because it is a more “affluent” area? If you don’t believe me, just hang around there one afternoon or weekend and see what I’m talking about. The Tienmu women tend to not have the mosquito scarred legs, are well dressed without looking weird (weird =dress over jean shorts while wearing black knee high stockings and Barbie pink pumps and a bra that is as thick as my grandmas). They also tend to speak pretty good English and other languages there too.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy with my GF and she is just as beautiful, if not more. But if I was single, I know exactly where I would be hanging out. :smiley:

[quote=“derek1978”]I am in the Tianmu area often and have noticed there are a lot of beautiful young women there too. It is like a hottie central for Taipei. Why is this? Is it because it is a more “affluent” area? If you don’t believe me, just hang around there one afternoon or weekend and see what I’m talking about. The Tianmu women tend to not have the mosquito scarred legs, are well dressed without looking weird (weird =dress over jean shorts while wearing black knee high stockings and Barbie pink pumps and a bra that is as thick as my grandmas). They also tend to speak pretty good English and other languages there too.[/quote]There are a lot of young ladies in TienMu that went to the Taipei American School or they studied college in the USA. They know that western men and even the ABC and HuaQiao like girls with a round bottom. They have western attitudes about health and frequently go to California Fitness gym on Chung Shan N. Rd. Sect. 7. They also have western style dress and makeup. Not all of them of course, but there are quite a few like that in TianMu. You also get trophy wives in TienMu because it is one of the most desirable places in Taipei to live, i.e, if you want to marry the hottie, you got to have a nice apartment in TienMu or she will say no. OK, a lot of generalization, but a lot of truth to what I am saying as well.

[quote=“derek1978”]But if I was single, I know exactly where I would be hanging out. [/quote]It’s if I were single… :smiley:

:laughing: :bravo: good one

“I like big(nice) butts and I can not lie…” Lets sing along.

:unamused:

“I like big(nice) butts and I can not lie…” Lets sing along. :unamused:[/quote]“Oh, my, god. Becky, look at her butt.
It is so big. scoff She looks like,
one of those rap guys’ girlfriends.”

“I like big(nice) butts and I can not lie…” Lets sing along. :unamused:[/quote]“Oh, my, god. Becky, look at her butt.
It is so big. scoff She looks like,
one of those [color=darkred]rap guys’ girlfriends.[/color]”[/quote]

You mean one of those Taike rap guys’ girlfriends (see MC Hot Dog for example) :smiley:

[quote=“derek1978”]I have noticed that quite a few Taiwanese females have great asses. When you don’t speak the language, you have a lot of free time, in which your eyes wander, noticing these things while walking around town or taking public transport.

Seriously, coming from the Pacific North West, I was surrounded by a lot of obesity where behinds were not great to behold. Here though…the women look pretty darn good. (I’m talking about the 18 to 30 crowd).[/quote]

I don’t think we’re looking at the same girls because all I see on a daily basis is a depressing lack of ass. I mean, seriously… it’s like their legs are connected directly to their backs without any hips or ass in the middle. How the hell do they do that?! Is there some kind of anti-ass law in Taichung or something?

I’m in LA for a few days right now and even though I miss Taiwan something rotten I’m drooling like a dog on heat with all these Californian women.

Well, we wish they all could be California girls.

Perhaps it’s because they eat less deepfried chicken arses and other fried stuff … they have more money to buy decent snacks …

In the 60’s the Taiwanese all rode bicycles which gave them the best looking legs and asses in the East. :lovestruck:

The women rode bicycles too. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

An ass is an ass is an ass; when it’s nice, it’s NICE!

(most people who ride bikes or work out have pretty nice ones. )

I’m not crazy about the “back with a crack” look, either.

There’s some nice ones where I live, too. Short skirt and shorts season is always good.

Yes Derek, despite the soot covered concrete block houses there is indeed a plethora of appealing vistas for the eyes. I miss it dearly.

HK is sadly lacking on the incidental perve factor.

HG

Taiwan girls -best asses anywhere on earth. And not only in Tienmu -all over Taipei.

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Yes Derek, despite the soot covered concrete block houses there is indeed a plethora of appealing vistas for the eyes. I miss it dearly.

HK is sadly lacking on the incidental perve factor.

HG[/quote]

Oh come on… I was there with you for Sundays snacks…

You must get on the ferry back across the harbour on Sundays instead of sitting there next to your beach side retreat…

Plenty of perve factor off your island

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sorry have to differ. While I’m not inclined to the female persuasion, we do check each other out. To size up the competition. :laughing:

I have to stick with Sir Mix Alot :smiley: on this arguement

I lived in Brooklyn, NY for 5 years. Some of the asses were just a little too big for my taste. In Taiwan, they’re perfect.

[quote]Oh come on… I was there with you for Sundays snacks…

You must get on the ferry back across the harbour on Sundays instead of sitting there next to your beach side retreat…

Plenty of perve factor off your island [/quote]

But such a whole let less since you and your shorts stepped onto that ferry.

Very good to see you Sat man.

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”][quote]Oh come on… I was there with you for Sundays snacks…

Plenty of perve factor off your island [/quote]

But such a whole let less since you and your shorts stepped onto that ferry.

Very good to see you Sat man.

HG[/quote]

It was a real treat catching up with you and your missus… :smiley: :smiley: