Taiwanese fined for wearing micro bikini in Boracay

That muffaletta looks like Hugh Laurie flossing before bed. Still, I dunno how her man can walk around without the disability of a permaboner.

She’s lucky it’s the Philippines, in Dubai she’d be in jail and stoned.

1 Like

It looks like a 5 o’clock shadow.

1 Like

I thought weed was illegal there. :thinking:

3 Likes

honestly she may as well have been nude.

stupid move on her part but in this day and age its a shame her face hasn’t been blurred out. :confused:

1 Like

It was already posted here a few hours ago…but, thanks.

In this thread? The full monty? I must have been (and still am) blind then. Sorry.

1 Like

Ah, you need to click on the picture that I posted.

Compared to most things on this site, that is something I don’t mind seeing posted again.

1 Like

OOopsie. Well, that’s hidden in plain sight. Which fits the topic. Aaaaand out.

That’s not a bikini. It’s just a piece of string! (And I’m not offended at all. I rather like it.)

You could be dating or married to the hottest woman in the world… but once you’ve seen it (and had it) a thousand times, it becomes old hat. It’s probably as familiar to him as his own junk now. But kudos to him for being cool with his missus going out like that. Very progressive.

4 Likes

Man, this is such a bummer… :neutral_face:

1 Like

More like in Riyadh. Dubai, for all it’s supposed Islamic values, is decadent with night clubs, easily obtained booze, Instagram models out the wazoo, party drugs, etc.

In the immortal words of ‘Mad Men’s Roger Sterling “If you put a penny in a jar every time you have sex in your first year of marriage… and take one out every time you have sex in your second year of marriage, do you know what you have? A jar full of pennies.”

1 Like

Time to change your handle to Debbie Downer… :disappointed_relieved:

I would not be at all surprised if tomorrows headlines are how he and his xiao san were found out when his wife seen this story…

4 Likes

Don’t those things get shit stains on them ? Not very attractive having a string up your butt. But I guess convenient for a wedgie.

3 Likes

That’s why women get headaches , they got to keep you gagging for it.

1 Like

She is welcome to my beach.