Taiwanese Salaries

What are the salaries in Taiwan for various occupations per month? Specifically I want to know:

Doctors (GP’s) (on avg)
Lawyers (lets say a Prosecutor or in-house counsel) (on avg)
Dentists (on avg)
Elementary and Highschool Principals (on avg)
Elementary and Highschool Teachers (on avg)
Nurses (on avg)
Police Officers (on avg)
Security guard (on avg)
Sales Clerk at mall (on avg)
Fast food attendant, subway mcdonalds etc (on avg)
Flight attendant (on avg)
Military Officer (Lt, Capt, Maj only not top brass)
Investment Banker (on avg)

Like what would be 2014 wage? What would be avg, below average, and where does the threshold for high earners start?

Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, and low.

michaelpage.com.tw/websitepd … _FINAL.pdf

Edit: Oh, there’s a 2014 version now too. See here.

I’ve found something, but I doubt that it will be of any help in answering the original poster’s questions.

There’s a government agency here called the Directorate-General of Budget, Accounting, and Statistics, abbreviated as DGBAS. It’s part of the executive branch of the government.

Here’s the agency’s homepage: dgbas.gov.tw/mp.asp?mp=1

Here’s its English-language page: eng.dgbas.gov.tw/mp.asp?mp=2

From the DGBAS website, here’s a PDF document that gives income figures for 2013 for various occupational categories:
win.dgbas.gov.tw/fies/doc/result/102.pdf

Table 18, on page 37 of the PDF document linked to immediately above, is entitled “Mean and Median Disposable Income of Income Recipients by Industry.” Table 19 of that document, on page 38, is entitled “Mean and Median Disposable Income of Income Recipients by Occupation.” I haven’t done a thorough study of the document, but by and large, it seems to categorize occupations differently from the way the first post in this thread categorizes them.