Taiwan's Future and CCP's Sustainability

Don’t listen to this guy @Podone2 , one of the most leftist biased guys here. Trump is always wrong types.

No one here is pro conflict, most are pro strong defense. There is a huge difference. The same way koreans are strong on defense with NK. No different as most Koreans do not wish to fight their brothers again. Neither do we. But we want to protect our way of like like in Korea… As a half Taiwanese and Korean, I can tell you that this the first time countries are having a dialogue in a long time. The chances of diplomacy working for denuclearization is small, but the chances of that before was 0.

Perhaps you see this as more potential risk, but status quo with NK is unrealistic as they’ve shown even isolation and sanctions, they are dedicated to the military and nuclear advancement. And they’ve made continuous progress to prove it. Expecting it to go away if we just don’t poke the bear is foolish and puts the pressure on the next generation. We never expected they could build an ICBM, but here they are.

I don’t know how exactly it will play out, but our brothers and sisters are suffering in the north. They do not deserve to live under such a cruel regime, no one does. I know that.

Many Koreans live here like my mom. Zeros issues. The risk of war with China is slim, they are more likely going to use economic means to reunify.

1 Like