Tattoos and mafia

quick question: are all the dudes who have fish skin tattoos gangsters?

if not, are all the dudes who have fish skin tattoos and drive black expensive cars gangsters?

did you just get in an altercation with someone with a fish skin tattoo?

2 Likes

Quick answer: No

some are, some are wannabes and some watch too many movies.

1 Like

Have you tried asking them?

I would like to, but it’s bound to end up badly; they don’t speak Ayapaneco and I don’t speak Mordor

3 Likes

they laugh international, but louder.

1 Like

The safest thing is to think they are, so you don’t ask dumb questions or upset them any other way.

What about the guys with teardrop tattoos ?

Crybabies.

4 Likes

Next to their eyes? As a prison tattoo or gang tattoo?

Yeah…I encountered one recently . Was my mistake to get into an argument with him. Wasn’t too concerned until I noticed the tattoos. I noticed the tear drop under the eye , the more belligerent attitude than usual, then looked down at the hands , sure enough both arms were tatted up but I hadn’t noticed because he was wearing a suit.

If you don’t know, don’t worry. You’re gonna get yourself into trouble if they are the wrong folks.

1 Like

Ok I’m curious , what were you arguing about obviously not Brexit :rofl:

The one on the left shoulder is for the first kill. It used to be like that , but most are plastic gangsters, but yeah some are the real deal. Generally they leave everyday people alone (unless their boss tell them to F someone up they will do nothing). It is gangs of teenagers not affiliated with organized crime but just hooligans that can be more dangerous.

1 Like

Skipping the queue and acting like an asshole. Him not me. :grin:

1 Like

If I remember correctly, he was looking for masks, you told him not to be pushy, and he thought you called him a pussy.

2 Likes

Yeah, I would decide on doing something on the time of day, before my morning coffee I will crush his skull into chalk, at about 3PM I will be all peace ,love and forgiveness.

No.

Good memory.
I actually said
'Don’t be so fucking pushy ’

‘Dont call me a pushy, I’m not a pushy’ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Mike Tyson has lisp! just sayin

1 Like