Tattoos and mafia

I think it is this law for adult gang members. @Marco could probably tell you more. Taiwan’s organized crime prevention.ACT.
組織犯罪防制條例).

Taiwan’s gangster/political culture is quite different from the West. If you do that in the West as a politician you’re flagged as corrupt.

1 Like

EXACTLY. About time it was stopped legally.
Law makers should not be attending gangsters funerals. Although this time technically it was a gangster’s mommy’s funeral.

In the article, it says the police were checking ids to find anyone who is wanted or underage so I guess crusher is right.

1 Like

The child protection laws here are actually really heavy, just not enough social workers to deal with it. For example an adult caught with Ketamine will get a sentence between the maximum and minimum , a fine or imprisonment , but not for long. An under 20 year is not governed by those sentences , they are put into protective custody (basically a kids jail), for as long as the judge deems necessary. Generaly 3 months then parole, but technically can put a 15 year old away for five years if they feel it is necessary :neutral_face: . So watch out if anyone has kids that get into trouble here or just join a gang because they think it is cool.

2 Likes

Although i agree, i also see the very real other side of oppression due to stringent laws that govern any organization as a criminal body. See China. this is a slippery slop, and extremely dangerous.

In this sense, we should just make a blanket anti corruption law that stops ALL politicians from attending such events. Especially weddings, funerals etc. Then, if they go, it is via personal interests and they can decide to go down that whole can of worms or not. But go off the clock. If its during office hours, ask for the time off officially (eg. The president attends their childrens wedding or their parents funeral, justified time off, not official business…). I can say with fierce conviction i have cursed out more than a few fake politicians from my peoples funerals, and also my wedding. Not fucking welcome, fuck right off! Like american history x style minus the racism. even if we voted for you, this is private family/friends time, you enter my space publicly i have no issue ruining your face publicly. The door is over there…frankly, you had no right entering it without an invitation…one of the very few things truly culturally i will literally lose my shit over. No joke. And i am fairly tollerant of retarded bullshit and follow the live and let live principles. But not at these 2.

1 Like

Mostly boys and girls like the tattoos make on your body. Wrestlers make tattoos on your bodies.

As opposed to where exactly? :thinking:

“Wrestlers make tattoos on your bodies.”

Not gonna lie, sounds kinda erotic…

1 Like