Teaching English in tw

question with college degree how much should I ask for an hour or per month? I don’t have experience in teaching English.

I heard you can also teach English over the phone? like you just stay at home and speak English with them…anyoen got more detail on this? or an url might help…also translation English show into Chinese (type it into Chinese) how much do you get for that? not bad when you can watch tv show and get paid at the same time…any help will be really appreciated…thanks

[quote=“ironfist”]question with college degree how much should I ask for an hour or per month? I don’t have experience in teaching English.

I heard you can also teach English over the phone? like you just stay at home and speak English with them…anyoen got more detail on this? or an url might help…also translation English show into Chinese (type it into Chinese) how much do you get for that? not bad when you can watch tv show and get paid at the same time…any help will be really appreciated…thanks[/quote]

You might want go about this a different way. Instead of “how can I stay at home on my velcro sofa and get paid for it” why don’t you say “I don’t have any experience but am willing to learn and work hard”?

This is asking to be flamed, right? :fume:

Yeah, like I totally heard you can just sit in McDonalds and chat up girls and they pay you like, 800NT p/h.

was just wondering heard about over the phone thing…over the phone or not any help will be appreciated

No, they outsource that kind of work to India these days.

The phone English line would be a good idea. Like people can call to…

…speak to a Native English speaker
NOW
! They’re hot! They’re WILD! They’re rrready for YOU! Only 99NT a minute! Don’t hesistate! Pick up the phone and call us…caaall us…purrr…we’re waiii-ting…

[quote=“ironfist”]question with college degree how much should I ask for an hour or per month? I don’t have experience in teaching English.

I heard you can also teach English over the phone? like you just stay at home and speak English with them…anyoen got more detail on this? or an url might help…also translation English show into Chinese (type it into Chinese) how much do you get for that? not bad when you can watch tv show and get paid at the same time…any help will be really appreciated…thanks[/quote]
That’s normally on top of a class you already teach. You teach a class, then call the kids in the class and spend 5 minutes asking stupid questions which they find difficult to answer without the presence of a whiteboard and their textbooks.

[quote]question with college degree how much should I ask for an hour or per month? I don’t have experience in teaching English.

Ironfist,

I would really like to help you… so my advice to you is:

Stay out of English teaching!

I’m sure you are brilliant at other things … writing and spelling they are not. :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Play. Pause. Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause. Type five words. Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause. Type 10 words. Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause. Type five words. Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause. Type five words. Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause. Type five words. Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause. Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause. Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause. Type five words. Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause. Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause. Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause. Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause. Type five words. Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause. Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause Rewind. Stop. Tear out hair.

And the money is shit, too.

thanks everyone for the advice

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Play. Pause. Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause. Type five words. Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause. Type 10 words. Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause. Type five words. Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause. Type five words. Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause. Type five words. Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause. Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause. Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause. Type five words. Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause. Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause. Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause. Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause. Type five words. Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause. Rewind. Stop. Play. Pause Rewind. Stop. Tear out hair.

And the money is shit, too.[/quote]
That brings back bad memories. I helped do a couple of episodes of The Net once. You’d think actors would be able to enunciate clearly.