Temporary Forum Appreciation Thread

For the longest time in my Forumosa existence I simply searched for threads by clicking the ‘Actives’ link. Little did I know that all Temporary Forum threads are not in the ‘Actives’ link even though they may be fresh, and even littler did I know that the Temporary Forum was so bad ass. The place is chock full of great posters, and edgy topics.

What a treat!

Let’s hear it for the Temporary Forum!!!

-The Temporary Forum is awesome, like me!

You should post all your stuff there. :whistle:

'Tis my domain. That is where all of my brilliance ends up.

Well look who’s finally figured out sarcasm. :bravo: Be careful how you use that, son, don’t want to see you getting hurt.

Well look who’s finally figured out sarcasm. :bravo: Be careful how you use that, son, don’t want to see you getting hurt.[/quote]
Well, given how flexible your logic is, I figured you’d be able to bend over and take it. :thumbsup:

Well look who’s finally figured out sarcasm. :bravo: Be careful how you use that, son, don’t want to see you getting hurt.[/quote]
Well, given how flexible your logic is, I figured you’d be able to bend over and take it. :thumbsup:[/quote]

Its 2012, when will you RWBHs stop your homophobic slurs?

Well, given how flexible your logic is, I figured you’d be able to bend over and take it. :thumbsup:[/quote]

Its 2012, when will you RWBHs stop your homophobic slurs?[/quote]
Why homophobic? Ooooh, you’re a dood!

My bad. :blush:

I gotta poop.

Temp. is that perfect fleeting glimpse, with a dash of the obscure to bring it on home.

You’re the homophobe, for projecting negative associations onto an act which, among gays and other adventurous folk, is accomplished with delight. You must now apologize to all sodomites.

I love the temp forum too, and yet cry out at the injustice of allowing (say) comparisons of black, white, and Asian sexuality on the main board, while relegating my own queries about Eskimos to the temp forum. I guess it’s just my MUCK LUCK! (Get it? Mukluk? Nyuk nyuk nyuk).

Actually, this would give an entirely different meaning to the nickname of Green Lantern’s Eskimo buddy, Thomas “Pie-Face” Kalmaku. (Who under Hollywood casting rules was changed from Eskimo to homo for the movie.)

well this is my first experience with much discussion directly related to my situation here at Forumosa.
i didnt get past the first few yet though…

ohhh…i just saw the “revive this topic” notice…i WILL BE BOLD!!!..

I just had my first 2 posts go to temp.

hi ppl in this thread already and everyone else!

(i didnt know about the temp forum when i did the 2nd one)

maybe ill type more soon…stay apprehensive!

Welcome, it’s an auspicious start !