Tennis court with side partitions

I toss balls from a bucket to my 4 year-old, who returns them, spraying balls all over the court. This is not a problem in most Southern California courts as they are partitioned off. But, here tennis courts are lined up side by side with no division in between. Looking for a tennis court in the Taipei area with some (50%?) partition between courts, so the neighboring players aren’t tripping over our balls.

[color=green]Note: title modified by moderator for clarity – DB[/color]

i kind of recall this is true of the courts behind the tienmu baseball stadium.

[quote=“geo”]I toss balls from a bucket to my 4 year-old, who returns them, spraying balls all over the court. This is not a problem in most Southern California courts as they are partitioned off. But, here tennis courts are lined up side by side with no division in between. Looking for a tennis court in the Taipei area with some (50%?) partition between courts, so the neighboring players aren’t tripping over our balls.

[color=green]Note: title modified by moderator for clarity – DB[/color][/quote]

this may sound dumb…but if you are in a corner court at say the riverside courts off minchuan sec. 6 then you’ll only have one side open to an adjoining court since they have netting at the back and front…

alternatively go there tomorrow at 12 midday…there’ll only be mad dogs and englishmen tripping over your balls since it’ll be way too hot for anyone else (40 plus courtside today)