Terrorism and Communism

theepochtimes.com/news/5-9-13/32245.html
This article clearly described CCP’s evil face at an angle of anti-terrorism, CCP utilized the war on terrorism in order to advance its own insidious goals.

You see this board? It’s the choir, and you’re preaching to it.

CCP is the evilest force in the world.

Not for me they’re not.

Not for me they’re not.[/quote]

Here is a link were you can watch the Nine Commentaries on the Communist Party!
fgmtv.net/
Learn the true facts about communism. How it started. Were it started and how the party has treated it’s citizens since the cultural revolution. Thanks to television there is a lot of old video footage to show exactly how it was done.

Human rights is always right to speak about and those who oppose this right are not only hurting others , but hurting themselves as well. I emplore those who would utilize the C.C.P. as an opportunist to instead use this opportunity to become a people with conscience. Killing is wrong.

Google this:

“world trade center airplane” look at the pictures

Killing innocent people is wrong too.

Not for me they’re not.[/quote]So who is the evilest force in the world for you ?

[quote]Google this:

Killing innocent people is wrong too.[/quote]Are you inferring that the FLG is not innocent ? Maybe because they chose this way of life ?

Not for me they’re not.[/quote]So who is the evilest force in the world for you ?

[quote]Google this:

Killing innocent people is wrong too.[/quote]Are you inferring that the FLG is not innocent ? Maybe because they chose this way of life ?[/quote]

I defer or is that prefer not to infer.

The Chinese Goverment has taken away the basic human rights of the people. The right of freedom of expression, freedom of choice, freedom of speech. Falun Dafa practitoners in China have broken no laws and are inoccent. The C.C.P.spreads it’s propaganda against them to the point that it’s impossible to live.

Lizi! STOP! We all agree with you! So why keep posting these links and simple statements? :loco: If you want to have an intelligent discussion, try posting in an intelligent manner… :rainbow:

How do we know that it is not FLG which is the evilest force on earth?
And the PRC the 2nd most evilest force on earth?

You can go to a Falun Gong practice site near you and see what the practitioners do and talk to them.
I promise you will meet the kindest persons.

I think some persons here donot agree with me, and some donot understand the evil of C.C.P.

Here is a link of UN’s report about C.C.P. controls legal system illegally to persecute Falun Gong.

[quote]24. On 15 October 2004 the Special Rapporteur sent a joint urgent appeal with the Special Rapporteur on the question of torture, the Special Rapporteur on the promotion and protection of the right to freedom of opinion and expression, the Special Rapporteur on freedom of religion
or belief, the Special Rapporteur on the right to everyone to the enjoyment of the highestattainable standard of physical and mental health, the Special Rapporteur on extrajudicial, summary or arbitrary executions and the Special Rapporteur on violenc e against women, its
causes and consequences, to express their concern at reports of systemic repression against the Falun Gong and other

I think some persons here donot agree with me, and some donot understand the evil of C.C.P.[/quote]

Lizi, the only people here not agreeing with you are people who like to make trouble. Just ignore them. :wink:

As for the rest, my point is that you should try to make posts that stimulate discussion, that make us want to talk with you about the issues. Simple statements that the CCP is evil aren’t very interesting.

Cheers!

In the interests of fairness, I do think anyone who quotes the Jiu Ping should point out that it’s a product of the FLG-supported Epoch Times. Relying on sources such as the dajiyuan, Taipei Times et al only weakens the message for moderates or pro-Beijing supporters.

[quote=“Lizi1118”]Here is a link were you can watch the Nine Commentaries on the Communist Party!
fgmtv.net/ [/quote]

Simple statements that the CCP is evil aren’t very interesting.
[/quote][/quote]

CCP is not only evil, but really a threat to the civilized world.

As for the rest, my point is that you should try to make posts that stimulate discussion, that make us want to talk with you about the issues. Simple statements that the CCP is evil aren’t very interesting.
[/quote][/quote]

I think the people who lived in China all realize that CCP always lie.

One interesting example, when I was in school, CCP educated us that the people in western countries (including Taiwan of cause)were living a miserable life, we have to become stronger and fight to liberate those 2/3 suffering people.

Actually, the Chinese people are the ones who needed to be liberated from the most evil regime. I had been cheated for many years by CCP’s shameless lies.

Ah, now this is a bit more interesting. You’re headed in the right direction.

I always assumed the CCP lied to its people, but I didn’t realize to what extent until I travelled in China for the first time, and found that when individuals occasionally came up to me and wanted to chat, their statements were sometimes a bit bizarre. One challenged the policy of the US government, asking why the US was attacking innocent Iraq. (This was after the first Gulf War, when Iraq had invaded Kuwait and was certainly not “innocent”. The fellow seemed to think the US (and not some coalition) was an aggressor in that situation.

Speaking of bizarre conversations, have you ever encountered an almost frightening level of anti-semitism from mainland Chinese? I don’t know if it’s just me, and I’m not even particularly sure where it comes from, but if I debate with mainlanders, it goes something like this:

Me: You make a good point, but it doesn’t take into account factors that aren’t included in the GDP.
Them: Yes, but you realise this is all the fault of THOSE DIRTY ZIONISTS IN ISRAEL? I HATE THEM SO MUCH. AMERICA IS CONTROLLED BY THE GODDAMN ZIONISTS. WE SHOULD KILL THEM ALL. I WANT TO EAT OUT THEIR LIVERS AND FEED THEIR CHILDREN TO CROCODILES.

Saying that though, a conversation can turn in equally bizarre tangents onto other subjects. It would be highly entertaining if it wasn’t genuinely scary.

CCP lies about the history of anti-Japan invaders.

It said CCP was the main stake that fought against invaders, this cheated many Chinese people.