Testing post-tweet on Forumosa

this is a test

Another test

I forgot to switch on the Auto-tweeter. This is test #3

Looks like it worked :slight_smile: see www.twitter.com/forumosa

Test 4 - change to posts from topics

Oh well, that didn’t work

test

I just unfollowed @Forumosa’s Twitter account. In the past the account was seldom updated. However, it now seems every single post on Forumosa is being pushed to Twitter. It’s just creating a lot of noise rather than being effective communication. If people need these kind of updates they can use RSS instead.

Forumosa can probably utilise its Twitter account much better. Posting links to a couple of interesting threads each day as well as some relevant news and forum-related updates might be a good idea. But this is over the top.

[quote=“wix”]I just unfollowed @Forumosa’s Twitter account. In the past the account was seldom updated. However, it now seems every single post on Forumosa is being pushed to Twitter. It’s just creating a lot of noise rather than being effective communication. If people need these kind of updates they can use RSS instead.

Forumosa can probably utilise its Twitter account much better. Posting links to a couple of interesting threads each day as well as some relevant news and forum-related updates might be a good idea. But this is over the top.[/quote]

I did the same. If you get it sorted out, I’ll follow again but now it’s sending a ridiculous amount of noise onto Twitter.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. :salute: