TGI Friday in Taoyuan City?

Heard talk of a new TGI Friday’s that opened in Jung Jeng Lu (on the Nankan-side of Dashing Lu). Any truth to that?

:unamused:

I have heard this rumor also, just wasn’t sure of the location.

BTW, a Taoyuan/Nankan/Jhongli/Longtan/Yangmei Happy hour will be put up soon. It’s been too long.

Just an update. I have indeed sighted the TGIF’s in Taoyuan. It’s as you described, on Jung Jeng, on the Nankan side of Dashing, right opposite that huge lot that is being developed into a Mall/Art Centre.
It’s not open yet, but looks to be complete.

I seem to have the scoop on this one. They are currently getting their staff together. They are planning first day to be open for business on April 16th. Happy Hour is M-F 5-8pm 2-4-1Beer, I don’t know which kind etc…I think that is universal among all TGIF’s.

Just my frickin’ luck! :noway:
Just as I left Taiwan, they open in Taoyuan.
I’m still looking, but so far I haven’t seen any TGIF this side of the South China Sea! Thankfully though (as expected) the food experience here has been way better than Taoyuan! (and I’ve only been here for a couple of days!) Bring it on!

:rainbow: Cheers vir eers!

Just my frickin’ luck! :noway:
Just as I left Taiwan, they open in Taoyuan.
I’m still looking, but so far I haven’t seen any TGIF this side of the South China Sea! Thankfully though (as expected) the food experience here has been way better than Taoyuan! (and I’ve only been here for a couple of days!) Bring it on!

:rainbow: Cheers vir eers![/quote]
Well, there IS an TGIF really close to you that is already open.

Metrowalk mall. Head north from the first Jhongli exit nearest Taoyuan. A few k down the road is the mall. About the 4th floor inside, you’ll find it.

http://www.tgifridays.com.tw/main.php?Page=A5BF

According to their website (Chinese only), the only Taoyuan location is at Zhongzheng Road, No. 1117 / 桃園市中正路1117號

[quote=“dumas”]http://www.tgifridays.com.tw/main.php?Page=A5BF

According to their website (Chinese only), the only Taoyuan location is at Zhongzheng Road, No. 1117 / 桃園市中正路1117號[/quote]
Indeed. And it is open now.

I’d say the one at Metro walk is technically Neili or Jhongli.

Well ,it said it opened on 16th of April.
I just mentioned if theres a TGIFidays in Taoyuan with my friend.
Friend of mine said :there is no TGIFridays in Taoyuan.
:saywhat:

It should have the coupon : like going with gf/bf get one free :smiley:.