šŸ‡¹šŸ‡­ Thailand | Thailand Travel

Been there numerous times in early 2000s when I worked in Singapore. Used to fly there on Bangkok Airways . Is a lot better than Pattaya.

Took my Taiwan wife thereā€¦Got dirty looks from some Yanks who thought she was a hooker. I said to them, sheā€™s from Taiwan, is my wife, tastes great and is less filling (taking the piss out of Miller commercial). Sheā€™s a stunner and I ainā€™t but I sure gave them a nasty dressing down.

1 Like

Itā€™s a nice enough place for a short holiday as well. Gotten pretty developed over the years, but there are quiet beaches too.

1 Like

I think itā€™s settled then. It looks like a quiet place to relax.

2 Likes

I stayed at Vana Belle back in the days. Nice secluded hotel with effectively a private beach.

1 Like

June is the correct time for Koh Samui.

1 Like

lmao half the long term white expats in the area are married to ex-hookers. like they are ones to judge.

1 Like

Whatā€™s Koh Samet like these days? Itā€™s also easy to get to from Bangkok and has some decent beaches and resorts. Iā€™m planning a few days there with family over CNY.

Thereā€™s a ferry that runs between Pattaya & HH. Maybe 2 hours time. No beer allowed on it however. And they do check your luggage.

Koh Samui booked. Very excited to relax there in June.

2 Likes