Thank you, Forumosa, and farewell!

So, who’s taking maoman’s place at the helm?

What does it matter? Taiwanese is going to be the new Forumosa. :thumbsup:

What does it matter? Taiwanese is going to be the new Forumosa. :thumbsup:[/quote]
“Taiwanease” you hairy Taiwan-Beer-swilling drunkard.
But you’re right, Taiwanease will be the new Forumosa. And Forumosa will be the new TaiwanHo.

i thnk i will change sex and go there as tammy525 :slight_smile:)

new taiwan HO? only gonna be HOs left here?

What does it matter? Taiwanese is going to be the new Forumosa. :thumbsup:[/quote]
“Taiwanease” you hairy Taiwan-Beer-swilling drunkard.
But you’re right, Taiwanease will be the new Forumosa. And Forumosa will be the new TaiwanHo.[/quote]

and hopefully tealit will be history…for god’s sake lets get teh classifieds running right…

All the best to you Maoman on your new endeavor. I’m sure we’ll see you around!

When and where is the first Taiwaneasy Happy Hour?

good luck Antony

[quote=“sandman”]So Taiwanease is the new Forumosa? What’s going to happen to this place? I wonder if it will even be able to maintain as much traffic as Taiwanho? Doubtful. The Flob is and has been for years maoman and his mods. No-one else. Its maoman who has made this place what it is. It is maoman’s site and no-one elses. The flob will simply be changing its name to Taiwanease, as I see it.
Good luck to you maoman, not that you’ll need it – your market is right here and I foresee that pretty much EVERYBODY who is a presence here will just switch their homepage to Taiwanease and the flob will go the way of Oriented and Segueway.[/quote]
Ha!!! That’s what I said.

Not if he’s the last man standing. Lili will get it before him. :2cents:

Can I use my Helloooooo Kitty avatar o’er there?

Best of luck to ya and thanks for the Maomories.

Maybe you can unban all the old gadflies so they can turn F.com into a (highly amusing) living hell! :moo:

Thanks, Ant., and good luck with the new venture. You can count on my support.

You are a class act, maoman. You’ll succeed at whatever you do. :neutral:

As for who will succeed maoman, I am happy to say:

[b]KNEEL BEFORE YOUR NEW FORUMASTER, HEATHENS!

FOR I, ZENDER (ALL CAPS), AM YOUR NEW GOD! :fume: [/b]

NOBODY LEAVES!

Thanks for all you’ve done, Antony. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yes, we should be the ones thanking Maoman. Every ending leaves room for a new beginning. Enhorabuena!

yep, cheers and see you on the other side!

Thanks Maoman… stupendously good forum mastering! Looking forward to checking out the new venture!

Heartfelt thanks to both you and Gus for what you have done for foreigners in Taiwan and Asia over the last 12 years. Immeasurable.

Was it something I said?

Thanks for all the time you put into this site over the years. I look forward to checking out the new site.

…Does this mean I have to turn the lights off?