Thank you Forumosa

I wasn’t sure where to post this, but I guess this is as good a place as any!

I am leaving Taiwan next month after 2 years here. I just wanted to tell the people at forumosa and all the loyal users that this website is a life saver. I wish I had known about it as soon as I moved here, beause it would have saved me a lot of searching, frustration and your basic “what the hell am I supposed to do??” questions. I love the fact that I can post a question, ANY question, and get an answer for it within 24 hours.

So, thanks guys. Keep up the good work. You rock.

Best of luck on your next adventure, Tally.

And come back to visit–Formosa and Forumosa will always be here. :wink:

[quote=“Tally”]I wasn’t sure where to post this, but I guess this is as good a place as any!

I am leaving Taiwan next month after 2 years here. I just wanted to tell the people at forumosa and all the loyal users that this website is a life saver. I wish I had known about it as soon as I moved here, beause it would have saved me a lot of searching, frustration and your basic “what the hell am I supposed to do??” questions. I love the fact that I can post a question, ANY question, and get an answer for it within 24 hours.

So, thanks guys. Keep up the good work. You rock.[/quote]

WITHIN 24 HOURS! Jesus, we better work on that.

:banana: This little bloke makes me smile. Hope he makes you also. Good luck wherever you get to.

L.

[quote=“Muzha Man”]
WITHIN 24 HOURS! Jesus, we better work on that.[/quote]

You’re right Muzha Man, sometimes it only takes 10 minutes!!!

Yup, leaving the comforts of Taiwan is a scary thing, but it’s time to move on for me. I really love it here though, and I love my life here.

I will miss you Taipei :notworthy:

Absolutely agree with you Tally.

All the very bestest, tally ho . . I guess?

HG

I’m moving this to feedback.

All the best,

Truant

thank you Tally. May you have the wind to your back as you speed toward a new beginning!

Unless the wind is blowing slowly, I think he had his new beginning about 3 years ago. :laughing:

[quote=“Josefus”]Unless the wind is blowing slowly, I think he had his new beginning about 3 years ago. :laughing:[/quote]Spam is blowing slowly.