Thanks to Hartzell

Why have I become post-crazy these last two days? I don’t know why I go to extremes…

Just want to give a hearty “THANKS” to Hartzell for giving so much feedback to people, especially regarding legal matters. He obviously expends a lot of effort, and he knows what he is doing.

Many good deeds go ‘unthanked’. Let’s let Hartzell know we appreciate his service on the behalf of people he doesn’t even know.

Anybody have a good story to illustrate how Hartzell helped her/him? Or anyone else just want to say thanks?

[quote=“forsythe”]Why have I become post-crazy these last two days? I don’t know why I go to extremes…

Just want to give a hearty “THANKS” to Hartzell for giving so much feedback to people, especially regarding legal matters. He obviously expends a lot of effort, and he knows what he is doing.

Many good deeds go ‘unthanked’. Let’s let Hartzell know we appreciate his service on the behalf of people he doesn’t even know.

Anybody have a good story to illustrate how Hartzell helped her/him? Or anyone else just want to say thanks?[/quote]
I work at Taiwan News. Hartzell once wrote an opinion piece that I published explaining in detail the laws on over stayed visas… He was thorough and informative: I hope it helped a few nervous foreigners out there who have overstayed a few days or months or years and thought they would be sent to jail…

From my family and me: Thanks Richard! You are the man!