Thanksgiving Dinner Turkey: Where to buy?

Brass Monkey usually makes the best turkey dinners, but they have a new owner now - looks like they’re doing buffet only (not great with a newborn). They are also doing it for ONLY on Thanksgiving - all other years, they extended a couple days before/after for working folks.

I feel like it’s time to change up my 5-year Brass Monkey thanksgiving turkey dinner… I bet some nice hotels have this?

Any ideas? Must include turkey breast and stuffing, at minimum :wink:

New Marriott has specials 5 kilo cooked turkey, I will check in the Lincoln continental Hotel also had good meal there
[| 高雄萬豪酒店|Kaohsiung Marriott Hotel (khhmarriott.com)]

1 Like

This might be blasphemous to some. But honest question.

If cooked in a similar way, is goose comparable to turkey as far as eating goes?

I’m a veggie so it is a true unknown for me, quite curious if it could substitute. My assumption is goose is too oily.

Salt Lick in Hualien is having a Thanksgiving dinner.

Announcing the 10th annual Thanksgiving dinner feast (Thursday 11/24). This is our most popular meal of the year and will include smoked turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, cranberry sauce, bacon and walnut glazed sweet potatoes, veggies, a cornbread muffin and a slice of pumpkin pie, all for just NT650. All drinks including wine, beer and cocktails will be 20% off. Quantity is limited so send a message or call the shop (03) 833-2592 to make your reservation.

火車頭第十屆感恩節大餐公告:

感恩節火雞大餐是我們每年最受歡迎的節日餐點之一
餐點內容:煙燻火雞搭配填料、肉汁馬鈴薯泥,附上蔓越莓醬、培根核桃甜地瓜、蔬菜,還有一個玉米麵包馬芬以及一片南瓜派
以上全部只要$650元!

另外感恩節當晚還有含酒精飲料8折優惠!
(包含紅白酒、啤酒及調酒)

餐點限量供應,歡迎傳送訊息或是直接來電(03)833-2592訂位。

1 Like

At Wendel’s in Tianmu