The accessaries of cellphone

I saw there are many Japanese (no matter girls or boys,girls are more) put some cute or funny accessaries on their cellphones.
How about yours?Will you try to put some like them?

No. :smiley:

I have a 8 year old CDMA phone, and have no intentions of upgrading.

Im sure it would look funny if i put stickers on it :wink:

They have all these litter on their cellphones because they have nothing else to fill in their empty lives …

I think those things are an incredible waste of money. What do they do? Nothing. So why bother? I also see girls with all sorts of stuff having off of their phone and think they look incredibly stupid when talking on the phone with all that stuff hanging down.

I agree with you.
Those things are really waste of money.
I even saw girls have a bunch of them hanging on phone.
It’s innocvenient when picking up cellphone.

I think they are very cute and I wish all women would accept the Hello Kitty culture!

It makes you look younger and nicer, and cute!

[quote=“jdsmith”]I think they are very cute and I wish all women would accept the Hello Kitty culture!

It makes you look younger and nicer, and cute![/quote]

Rubbish …

[quote=“Belgian Pie”][quote=“jdsmith”]I think they are very cute and I wish all women would accept the Hello Kitty culture!

It makes you look younger and nicer, and cute![/quote]

Rubbish …[/quote]
You don’t do it. That’s why you’re so mean. :raspberry:

It’s decoration. Girls wear hoop earrings too, which can be horribly impractical. And high heels. They don’t do anything except destroy our backs and feet but we like the way they look.

I like my Bacardi keychain, but my boyfriend insists on a simple keyring. Maybe because he carries his keys in his pocket when mine go in my pocketbook. I think it’s the same for cell phones, too.

For that matter, I do have a cell phone decoration. It’s a miniature xiao long bao that a waitress at Din Tai Feng gave me. And despite having this little chatchke, my life seems pretty full.

Each to their own!

Not all girls wear heels and hoop earrings.

As I said, each to their own!