The advice thread

Thanks. 3rd day of isolation already.

I guess it depends on your symptoms. Not much different from flu medicine.

But, as Gloria Gaynor once said, I will survive!
:smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

I was alive. I didnā€™t do a hell of a lot of living.

Ah yes. And the ubiquitous advice not to drink milk while taking them.

2 Likes

Or tea or coffee

2 Likes

Good we are back to advices.

Keep them coming!

Cash grab :no_no:

1 Like

Hey, Iā€™m doing my part to increase supply. Iā€™ve only got two hands thoughā€¦

To update some advice from Red Hot Chili Peppers, disconnect your internet router and dispose of it in an environmentally-friendly manner.

1 Like

Advice?
Givitawaygivitawaygivitawaygivitaway now. Givitawaygivitawaygivitawaygivitaway now.
The trend is your friendā€¦ unless the trend is having a rap section and an autotuned part in every song.

2 Likes

Goodness meā€¦ canā€™t you see iā€™m gonna cough it?

You mean Jerry Garcia.

Sorry you got the covid, dude. Iā€™ve had it but was maxed out on the vax and boosters at the time. Thought I had a red wine hangover.

My advice, get SOME red wine.

1 Like

Life is suffering. Ergo, you lived a lot.

2 Likes

Thanks, man. Iā€™m also triple shot, but still have some symptoms.

That goes from countable to uncountable the more you have it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It may improve your Chinglish.

ā€œWo shu yow more wines.ā€

1 Like

No glove, no love :sweat_smile:

The Nero Dā€™Avola is a decent drop.

I thought there was a thread called ā€œThe Good Advice Threadā€ or something, but I donā€™t see it. I guess this one is close enough.

Pro tip: When taking a selfie at a volcano, donā€™t drop your phone in the crater.

Extra pro tip: If you do drop your phone in the crater, donā€™tā€¦ you know what, maybe just donā€™t take a selfie at the fricking volcano. :volcano: :selfie: :doh:

1 Like