The Aristocrats Concert Ticket in Taipei

Are you ready to witness some of the most incredible musicianship and mind-blowing performances? Look no further than The Aristocrats! This three-piece band, featuring the incredible Guthrie Govan on guitar, Bryan Beller on bass, and Marco Minnemann on drums, is coming to Taipei to blow your mind with their incredible music.

The performance is happening on 1st of March at 8PM at The Wall in Taipei. I’m selling the ticket for $1200 NTD. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see one of the most incredible bands in the world, so don’t hesitate to grab this ticket before it’s too late!

Cool bios, wish I could go

1 Like

Yeah, Guthrie is really the best guitarist in the world right now. You might think differently, but if you ask your favorite guitarist who their favorite guitarist is, they’ll mention Guthrie.

Insane technique and musicianship. Rick Beato made a video on him recently as well :astonished:

1 Like

Updating price to $1200 or “best offer” by tomorrow afternoon. The current best offer is $800. Thanks :blush:

Updating price to $900 which is half of the advance ticket price. Thinking I’ll just gift it to someone if no one buys for this rate :joy:

I heard the aristocrats on youtube music and it’s not really my style. Too bluesy I guess (I’m more into metalcore).

They have a mix of jazz, blues, rock and metalcore. Their latest setlist from this tour is mostly metal actually.

I’d go for sure but I’m just back from Hanoi and sick as a dog. Mono Saturday night for me.

@the_bear Hope you feel better!

2 Likes

They really don’t advertise these things do they?

I mean I never hear about concerts in Taiwan, it’s like I gotta go to some special site to find out some concert for a good band happened last week.

Do Taiwanese just only want to go to Jolin concerts?

Yeah I’m not sure. I usually just follow the artists I care about on social media, and am notified by their posts.

So what if you just want to see ANY metalcore/progressive rock artists that comes to Taiwan, but don’t know too many artists? Or even local bands?

My suggestion is follow the famous venues for these types of gigs. There aren’t many. You can see their monthly schedule.

E.g. Legacy, The Wall, Zepp, Backstage Cafe etc

1 Like

Yea I get the impression that the music scene in Taiwan consists of Jolin, and various pop bands that comes and goes like the wind… and that’s it. Music doesn’t seem like a thing here…