I am really concerned about the mold in my house. I am losing the battle.
The bathroom’s ceiling is made of plastic planks. There are mold “spots”, not a single drop -like the one you see when there is a leak- but rather small “sprouts” all over. I clean it with everything in my arsenal, no luck, it comes back.
Then, in the kitchen, I accidentally left a plate half washed. In a day, maybe two, it was all covered with fuzzy grey growth. It was on top of the counter.
A chopstick that fell under the couch came out fuzzy, too. I notice the smell is getting strong in the apartment.
Seems only one dehumidifier is not enough.