The Beet Bar, Chongli, events

This is just a reminder for anyone living in Taoyuan, Chongli area. The Beet Bar has been opened now for 3 months and doing great. We are located around the Chung Yuan University on Si Jian Rd 實踐路105, 2nd floor (right across the street from Mr. Queen Tea shop.) We are a 1 minute walking distance from the main night market street. The Beet Bar is expatriate/Taiwanese run. My goal was to create a watering hole just like the one I had back in the states. Cheap draft beer, darts, a great/huge selection of music and a balcony. Every Tuesday is trivia night which has been going well (at least 11-15 people so far.) Trivia start at 10:30PM sharp. I don’t have to know you to play, just come and check it out and meet some new people. I have started a poker night on Thursdays but they don’t always happen. Please email or call for more details on poker if you’re interested. Our draft beer and mixed drinks are the cheapest in Chongli. Send me a PM for any questions or better directions. You can always call me at 0921482447. Robkilpatrick@gmail.com We are closed Mondays. Come check us out. Robby