The best coffee in Taiwan: Bruno (不二弄咖啡)

Freaking hell it’s good. It smells exactly how it tastes and the price is awesome. A medium is quite giant and the #2 Americano (2 choices of beans; this one is the best one imo) is just divine.

Dont be put off since they trade reviews for 5 stars - they really deserve it. They don’t have English when you Google or Uber (can be annoying), but it’s 不二.

Bring your own cup and it’s like 40nt only.

1 Like

So… how can we find this amazing coffee?

1 Like

Is this the place?

2 Likes

It seems it’s a chain, with multiple locations.

@Lettuceman : which branch do you favour?

Guy

I made a suggestion to google maps for the Xinzhuang location flagged by @Steve4nLanguage ; it was accepted almost immediately. :slightly_smiling_face:

Guy

They’re all good, tried 2 branches so far. They stick with the recipe. Only one time I had leftover sour coffee out of like 100. Of those, 2 orders were wrong and the rest were flawless and fresh

1 Like

I was tempted, then I realized it is in Xinzhuang… :grin:

3 Likes

I’ve noticed that Xinzhuang store before, I’ll try it next time. I usually get a cup at the 7 across the street.

Just for reference, what other coffee shops/providers are you comparing to Bruno’s? Do you normally buy your coffee drinks at 7/11 (or similar), Starbucks, Cama, etc.? Is the medium you mentioned a latte?

Regards